HIStory: How good is it?

Michael put his whole heart and soul into this album and it shows...so much raw emotion on HIStory. I am so thankful for it. There was so much misinformation and BS out there at the time. "Scream" with Janet (you go girl lol) and so many other songs on that album were written as expressions of his truth. Given what was going on in his life at the time, the process of making it must have been very cathartic for him...working out so many feelings and thoughts and putting them out there for the whole world to judge. A damn shame that much of it didn't get airplay and wasn't heard by the majority of the general public...I think Sony had much to do with it...being pulled from the shelves and edited for one word, TDCAU being banned and on and on. One obstacle after another.

My personal thoughts on this is that there was a consorted purposeful effort made (even before Invincible) to screw with him and his effort to move forward with his music and other things he wanted to accomplish and that this continued until his death...so much struggle and pain. I'm angry and sad for him, being a witness to it and not being able to do anything about it is very hurtful, but now what good does it do...

HIStory Album is my Top favorite I have to say and when the videos and awards shows that he appear, was the bomb doin' that time. Talkin' about givin' goosebumps.lol.:bugeyed

Back