Hi, im sad,why? im turning 23 years old today, NOOOOOO!!!!

Vanesina

Proud Member
Hello, why do we get/got old, i wonder why this day is a festive day, it means, yes you have lived one more year, and therefore you have one year less to live, sorry, if i speak confusive, english is not my first lenguage or however it is supposed to be written, please give i reason to be happy!!!!!. I will appreciate your support my frinds,

Hi is this thread supposed to be here, or where, well if you know where it'll fit better, then change it, But hey, im not too old, AM I??????????????????????

23 is not old.

Look at this way.

When one door closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.

Hellen Keller
The older, the wiser. Take that opportunity to fulfill your life meaningfully. Learn from your past to improve yourself and your life.

So far within this year, I have done jungle trekking, forest trekking, camping, visit few beaches, volunteer for NGOs and others. I'm 25 and I'm not regretting the slightest to be 25.

I'm going for another forest trekking and picnic this Sunday by myself in a forest reserve.

I'm looking forward to do bungee jumping hopefully next year.

Aging is not an insult to anyone.

I'm 32,l you'll live LOL.

Instead of looking what you lost (your teenage years, etc) think about the future that lies ahead.

if u live ur life to the fullest everyday u will feel satisfied with ur age. i am 22 myself and because i've done so many things in my life already that many ppl of my own age havent i feel complete. i believe thats the secret to it.

awww :hug:

enjoy your birthday and see it as a time to celebrate the good times you had since your last birthday :D

Happy Birthday!! :birthday:

I'm 3 years away from the big 40! but, honestly.. I don't care.. I had to go thru alot to get here.. I'm just appreciative that I'm healthy.

btw. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:Birthday:

23 is not old - really. There are so many things you can do - you´re still young!!! :wink:
I´m 27 now - still studying :doh: - but I don´t care. Enjoy your birthday as much as you can with good friends - I promise - you´ll feel very young!! :biggrin:

BTW - welcome to the board!!! :smile:

Reason??Thousands!!!!!!!!!
You are healthy!!!Period.
You can make yours choises and go ahead!
MICHAEL JACKSON will launch a new album soon!!!!:D
GOD loves you and me too!:flowers:
Happy b-day!God bless you and enjoy your life!!

If you're healthy you should be first happy about it and thankfull for it! That alone is a reason to celebrate.

I don't know your life so I'll refrain from being a smartass.

You need to find a way to enjoy life and happiness and that's possible.
Life is a wonderful miracle if you really look at it... life itself is a gift... you're allowed to be here with us... isn't that a reason already to celebrate? :cheers: Happy birthday!

We couldn't have said any better than all these fabulous response's...

:angel:Ladies & Gentleman keep helping to Heal the World~~~

you celebrate because you are alive for another year. thats beautiful. if you wake up every morning thats a blessing too..not only birthdays. so eat cake!

and i wouldnt say you have one year less to live at each birthday......because you can die at any age..babies die too. so again every birthday is a blessing..the longer you are on this earth the better so celebrate and live it to the fullest. plus you have more time to accomplish your dreams. most of us do not get started until we hit our 30's.

Rebirth, THANK YOU!!!!, you are wise.
You all so good, and you're right, btw, my best friend ever is here with me, my family too, my cat, my dogs, my birds (i will let them go soon, they need to fly, i just feed them if they are lost), and YES IM HEALTHY!!, so im fine now, just a little sad, everyone, pass through this, a time, when you dont wanna go older, is normal, isnt it?, i play piano, and sing, im trying to succed , all i need is just a little patience
Dri, special thanks to you too.

Dri, special thanks to you too.

You're welcome!My prayers are with you!Believe in yourself and in God!
We are your friends and wants that you be happy and enjoy this especial day!FOREVER!:D

ps: Did you read any book from Paulo Coelho?Did you know him?Will be good to you!:flowers:

Vanesina, please don't feel sad, you have so very much more life ahead. Things that you can only experience as you age. I will be 59 in February and look forward to the fun that awaits me as my grandchildren grow; the adventures that are ahead when I retire; having the ability to appreciate the little things that I never took time to look at when I was young.

Live and enjoy each year/decade, and all that goes along with each period. Life becomes fuller as you age, everything is ahead of you, only a small amount is behind you.

This may not have helped you, but I encourage you to look ahead with a sense of excitement for things that you will experience in whatever path you take.

Last edited:
Instead of looking what you lost (your teenage years, etc) think about the future that lies ahead.

i realy agree with this ~

you are reflecting on your childhoodh /teenage years ? ...true , today ~its a emotionial time maybe even painful bu t
23 is still a baby :better:and try /dont feel too down please .

ps: Did you read any book from Paulo Coelho?Did you know him?Will be good to you!:flowers:[/QUOTE]

Yes I read one many years ago, The Alchemist, it was good, everybody was saying it was very good, after a read it, i must admit, i was hoping more, because everyone was saying it will change your life and everything, but, it wasnt that big, actually MJ did more with just one a live performance than any book did, but you know, thats the only i've read from him, i like more Kafka stuff, that man really help me when i as really bad, Thank you, if you can reconmend me some stuff to read, you are sooooooo kind!, may God bless tou too, Vane

BGZ o bgz, You helped me, you did!, that part of the grandchildren growing ,wow, that is true! Thank you! Screamin, be cool, read al this beautiful messages from this amazing peolpe, and they'll help you, like they did to me
Wendijane, thanks, what i miss the most is my childhood years yes, much much much more than my teenage ones, dont know why, but yes, is so true, it is painful, guess these times will stay here in my memory as one big special book, to look at and be happy, and yes i have a lot to do, thanks, some people may not understand me now, but, dont know, i just feel a bit sad, but ill be better, im feeling better now, thank you all, thank you.

Grand Master S, F*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha, BTW, Vard And Vanesina, its ME, the same person.
Missy Ledger, they are now, really, but you lose some things being soo occupated.

I remember when I turned 23 I felt the same way you feel....in a couple of weeks I'll be 26...but I don't care anymore I'll always stay the same person no matter the age I won't let age affect me in any way
when you realize how fast time goes by you start to live life more intensely at least that's what happened to me

I remember when I turned 23 I felt the same way you feel....in a couple of weeks I'll be 26...but I don't care anymore I'll always stay the same person no matter the age I won't let age affect me in any way
when you realize how fast time goes by you start to live life more intensely at least that's what happened to me

Thank you, you're awesome, see i knew i wasnt the only one feeling this way, thank you Snowhite!!!

Hello, why do we get/got old, i wonder why this day is a festive day, it means, yes you have lived one more year, and therefore you have one year less to live, sorry, if i speak confusive, english is not my first lenguage or however it is supposed to be written, please give i reason to be happy!!!!!. I will appreciate your support my frinds,

Ummm, happy birthday? . . . I always figure it beats the alternative, being dead, so live your special day to the fullest!

Back