Healthy Living Magazine - Michael Jackson did he need to die?

Did Michael Jackson need to die? HELL NO.

It is incredibly frustrating for me, personally, that Michael Jackson's sheer genius is only becoming recognized after his death! The world listened to the music and bought the CD's, but ignored what he had to say and simply labelled him as a freak, even the "*****" headlines in the last years of his life. When the world has someone as special as Michael Jackson, we need to recognize it. We need to step out and appreciate the genius, before it is gone. Michael Jackson did not need to die. The world just simply needs to wake up and realize what true genius is, and when someone special comes along, to treasure them and not treat them in the disgusting, vile way they treated Michael Jackson.

Thanks, Morinem! The article is short but good. The writer sounds like she is not a native speaker of English and the language is a bit 'off' in places. I don't like the idea she seems to promote that MJ was not happy from the time of the 'epic' BJ Motown 25 performance in 1983 to 2009--b/c that is a huge generalization and really not true. By 1983, he had many joys ahead, new music, Neverland, his kids, etc.

She really nails the media though--and that's excellent and well deserved. Looking forward to more from her and Healthy Living on MJ!!

thank you Morinen !! I shared it on FB with MJJC link Hope you are OK

send this article to his Mother and other family members

Last edited:
Thank you very much morinen! I translated the whole article into Italian for MJFanSquare so the Italian fans have been able to read it as well... and they loved it!

Aida Poulsen ?@AidaPoulsen 15 h

...and is preparing to publish online tomorrow, Fri, Jan 24, @michaeljackson story "Michael and Salieri" from the upcoming February issue!

Aida Poulsen ?@AidaPoulsen 16 h
HL just published online full article MICHAEL JACKSON. DID HE NEED TO DIE?: http://www.healthylivingmagazine.us/Articles/233/ and... pic.twitter.com/oF01vwVPBK
BetwPCzCMAANkvU.jpg

I really like the depth of her articles. Rarely, very rarely, I see these subjects touched in the media. Here is the comment I left on her page:

Thank you, Ms Poulsen, for another wonderful article. Very few journalists ever touch topics this deep when they write about MJ, so your honesty and your moving insight are very much appreciated.

In this article, you touched on a very important theme in Michael Jackson's personality - on what you called "shaved heads" and he called "conditioning." He was very much aware of this law in human society - of its sculpting and "conditioning" its children into what it wants them to become. He always resisted this "conditioning" and made a conscious effort to escape it, and stay "childlike". He spoke about it so much in his books and interviews, but few people heard him or really understood what he meant. I guess they simply forgot the difference, they forgot what the world felt like when they weren't tied by society rules. When I was reading this chapter in your article, it suddenly reminded me of lyrics to Metallica's "The Unforgiven." I always somehow connected this song to Michael and what he battled against all his life.

Another important argument you made, - and even though you said it can be ignored, I think it's probably the most undisputable of all - is the honesty of his art. Years ago, before I even knew any facts about the 1993 case or the 2005 case, I said, "He was innocent, because a guilty man could not write HIStory." A guilty man could not write lyrics to "Innocent Man." You can lie on TV, you can lie in court, you can lie to your friends, but you cannot lie in your art when the art is that good. When it's that riveting. It has to come from your heart to touch people so deeply.

Michael Jackson's story is the story of a modern-day Mozart, or a modern-day Christ. So we already know what happens next. And these words describe it perfectly:
"The only predicament Salieries usually run into is the music of their Mozart is heard from every window. Reminding them they will be remembered as the ones who throttled those inhumanly talented sounds."

Did you see that story a few weeks ago about Gavin Arviso's wedding and how "The Way You Make Me Feel" was played there by a clueless DJ? Didn't you smile contently at this subtle sign from the universe? I sure did.

I know this is a lil late lol, but the marketing director for Healthy Living is a close friend of mine, she's a fan. Not a casual fan but a REAL FAN fan lol. So rest assured that this wasn't just a ploy for sales; it was written from a heart-ful place. I'm sure it'll make her really happy to know that fans are receiving it well, I'll pass the love along to her...

Last edited:
Back