Healing tape that Michael sent to Mr. Morita Chairman of Sony.

Wow beautiful, I too am amazed he was aware of this before it became mainstrea. He was ahead of his time that is for sure.

aw, It made me cry again :cry:, He was a true Angel :angel:.I wish that We could make a healing tape like this and send it to Michael when he was alive.I love you so much Michael and I cant love any one more than you.

I love him and miss him so much. There will never be another like Michael Jackson. :(

Oh my God, this made me so sad to hear that.. Michael was such a beautiful person.
I can't believe he is gone. :cry:

Michael - I love you forever & always.

that's the Michael we know...the real Michael sweet, giving, kind...that's how we should all be! if we learned anything from him

Maybe they have met in heaven by now! :D

By the way, can't someone send this to TMZ, the Sun or The Mirror, they usually post videos like this on their site. They must be interested in MJ stories anyway, and this is not very well-known.

This is so.......

I can't find my words. Only Michael could have done it.

He has the most beautiful voice, just hearing him makes me feel healed of everything.

I wish I could be as kind and compassionate as he is. He will always me my no. 1 inspiration and role model.

I love him so much :cry:

P.S. As sad and beautiful as this video was, I couldn't help giggling at how Michael always introduces himself everywhere - as if there could be anyone who wouldn't recognize him :lol:

Thanks so much for sharing this!
I feel so happy and proud of him that he did something meaningful throughout his tour. He didn’t only go to one country to do a show but he tried his utmost best to help those in need in private. That’s an amazing deed.

To Michael, there’s no language boundaries, no race boundaries, no age boundaries, no gender boundaries, cause LOVE can make everything possible.
trueloveq.jpg

Love that smile!

This is so.......

I can't find my words. Only Michael could have done it.

He has the most beautiful voice, just hearing him makes me feel healed of everything.

I wish I could be as kind and compassionate as he is. He will always me my no. 1 inspiration and role model.

I love him so much :cry:

P.S. As sad and beautiful as this video was, I couldn't help giggling at how Michael always introduces himself everywhere - as if there could be anyone who wouldn't recognize him :lol:

That is funny isn't it. "This is Michael Jackson." Really? :D

I wish I had that kind of compassion and empathy. I'm so hard hearted sometimes, I've always been that way. Sometimes I try to step outside of myself and wonder how I got to be that way. I blame it on being a New Yorker, but who knows. I just protect my feelings and keep everything close to the vest. But MJ put it all out there and had no shame. That's something we can really learn from...

Well I've sent TMZ a short message with a link to it, they'll probably ignore it as its a good story but hey I thought why not? I just told them it was a rare video of Michael and gave them the you tube video link.

Thanks for the link qbee! I'd also emailed The Sun regarding the link. I'm not sure if they will publish it, but why not!
Michael is very cute! He even wrote instruction to hear it 3 times! hahah! His voice...like an angel!

Back