He looks better in person?

He looks amazing in person, although i was quite far away from him at the pc earlier in march i could have sworn that he was wearing black and gold instead of the black/silver that was shown on tv for some strange reason ?

Michael is indeed a very handsome man,his pictures do not do him justice!! Its not just his outer physical features that make him such a handsome man,but his inner beauty that causes the aura he has about himself that draws you to him!! From his beautiful well cared for very soft like silk ebony black hair (that he cannot stand having touched or yanked) to the tips of his dancing feet,from his almond shaped gorgeous brown eyes,to the wonderful smelling cologne he wears,to his very expensive,tailored, very sharp clothing style,to the very warm loving hugs and kisses on your cheek,and that pearly white dentist loving smile,Michael is truly a unique,beautiful,handsome,magical person!! And the amazing thing is he doesn't think he is,and he doesn't take compliments well,and does get very embarrased when people try to tell him so,even more so if it's screamed at him!! What makes Michael truly more beautiful than the usual person,his genuine love and concern for others more so than himself!! God Bless Him!! I Love Michael dearly!!

wow very good post^ I wonder what he smells like?

oh and recent (past couple of month) when michael went out (without a mask) and alot of paps were around him and then he went in a store and it was only a few ppl around him. I don't know if it was a pap or just someone who work in the store or what, but they told him (it was so genuine) "you look good man" and he said "thanks you". I don't think this was a fan tho' and I really look at things like that to help me come to certain conclusions and that is, that michael really looks amazing in person. I can't wait til july. I don't know how ima act if I met him but I hope I keep it togther. lol. honestly I'm not the type to scream and cry but ya never know.

does anyone know what im talking about? I can't remember where michael was but I know it was recent.

you dont need to get into details girl...the one thing i hate in those forums is that people try to show how much they know him and how they are soo close to him...if you really know him ..telling a bit is ok..thats why i think michael let him people so close who are really not private. this is why he is always in trouble. people who know him cant shut up their mouths...maybe someone can understand why he lets people talk and say you can say whatever you want because he is kind and dont want to say dont do it. just think about it pls.

Michael is indeed a very handsome man,his pictures do not do him justice!! Its not just his outer physical features that make him such a handsome man,but his inner beauty that causes the aura he has about himself that draws you to him!! From his beautiful well cared for very soft like silk ebony black hair (that he cannot stand having touched or yanked) to the tips of his dancing feet,from his almond shaped gorgeous brown eyes,to the wonderful smelling cologne he wears,to his very expensive,tailored, very sharp clothing style,to the very warm loving hugs and kisses on your cheek,and that pearly white dentist loving smile,Michael is truly a unique,beautiful,handsome,magical person!! And the amazing thing is he doesn't think he is,and he doesn't take compliments well,and does get very embarrased when people try to tell him so,even more so if it's screamed at him!! What makes Michael truly more beautiful than the usual person,his genuine love and concern for others more so than himself!! God Bless Him!! I Love Michael dearly!!

Hey, I'm putting this in my sig. :clapping:

EDIT: Nah, sorry, it was too long lol :lol:

I added points to your reputation for that one!

Yes he looks much better in person,a very handsome man!! One in a million,unlike no other!! Have a good day!! God Bless You!! :)

I've heard this a number of times, and I have to believe it because cameras always picks up things that the human eye never would. This goes for anybody. A flash can completely flush somebody out of the picture or make them look much darker than they are too. And they pick up a lot of the nitty, gritty details that a person probably wouldn't notice. So seeing as how Mike's already quite good-looking in a lot of his pics, I'd be psyched to see him in person! :wild:

Back