He looks better in person?

analogue

Proud Member
Is it true that people have said that when they met/saw Michael in person they are really surprised at how good he looks?

Well he was right in front of me two weeks ago and he looked absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!!! And no, I wasn't surprised that he looked gorgeous, because I've seen him in daylight, close up, before too. He looks absolutely gorgeous in photos and videos already...so you wouldn't think it would be possible for him to look even MORE gorgeous in person....but he does. He's ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I saw him for the first time at the conference and outside his hotel even closer, and honestly, he is stunning!! His smile is incredible, he looked amazing!! I didn't know what to expect really you just never know, but yes the man is gorgeous! I was tempted to shout "Mike you're HOT" when I saw him outside the hotel, but I was in such awe over him... I really should have.... IDIOT!! LOL :)

Note to self.... next time... JUST DO IT!

Kay, now I'm going to have to bring binoculars to the concert to test this theory;D Studying MJ's face to determine if he's good looking....BEST EXPERIMENT EVER.lol:D

He probably does tbh.

I think any human being looks "better" in real life, despite their best efforts you see in pictures and videos.

Kay, now I'm going to have to bring binoculars to the concert to test this theory;D Studying MJ's face to determine if he's good looking....BEST EXPERIMENT EVER.lol:D

YES thats a good idea! :lmao: I can imagine if many people brouht binoculars for the O2 concerts now that the it's a seated event. So eveybody will sit on their seat with the binoculars and zoom in on whatever bodypart they fancied to look at.. THE FACE I meen right?.... ahem:wub:

I wonder if any female fans have done that... yell out "Michael your HOT!" or "Your Sexy Mike!" Awww... he would just blush but really love it too! :lol:

YES thats a good idea! :lmao: I can imagine if many people brouht binoculars for the O2 concerts now that the it's a seated event. So eveybody will sit on their seat with the binoculars and zoom in on whatever bodypart they fancied to look at.. THE FACE I meen right?.... ahem:wub:

Nice save:cheeky::D

i dont know i havent met him but i hope it isnt long untill i meet him.

I'd say this it is probably true that he looks better in person (although I have never met him) Whenever a photo is taken of Michael (by paparazzi) it seems incredibly over exposed making Michael looking paler than he actually is.

I wonder if any female fans have done that... yell out "Michael your HOT!" or "Your Sexy Mike!" Awww... he would just blush but really love it too! :lol:

If no female fans have done that before, though I would think some have, I'll be the first maybe this year to do it! If I see him again in the summer as close as I did recently, I'll shout something along the lines of ... "Michael you're sexy... you're HOT baby!! hahaha... see if I can get him to blush! :p Though I think I might be the first to blush... I'm actually quite shy!

Last edited:
If no female fans have done that before, though I would think some have, I'll be the first maybe this year to do it! If I see him again in the summer as close as I did recently, I'll shout something along the lines of ... "Michael you're sexy... you're HOT baby!! hahaha... see if I can get him to blush! :p Though I think I might be the first to blush... I'm actually quite shy!

You've got more courage than I do:cheeky:. If I said something like that in front of MJ, I would probably try to hide under my chair the rest of the night!:blushing:

You've got more courage than I do:cheeky:. If I said something like that in front of MJ, I would probably try to hide under my chair the rest of the night!:blushing:

hide-1.gif

LOL!

Ow, by the way,

e-needpics-1.gif

1209195731.jpg
[/IMG]

eaab.jpg

142uy2.jpg

1.jpg

Will that work?:cheeky::heart::heart::heart:

that will work nicely.... lol! Now thats sexy MJ!! I'll have to have the courage to tell him just how damn sexy he is!! I think he should know what us girlies really think of our Mikey haha!!

in20the20closet.jpg

MJRSCover.jpg

mjrarepic1.jpg

n561806429_943057_2462.jpg

leave.jpg

So many good HOT piccy's soooo little time :p

go ahead, i dare you to try to make michael blush.

under one condition: that you don't blush first.

:)

now, who's game??

I've seen Michael many times over the last 21yrs, and he also looks a lot better in person. He doesn't look plastic or anything, very healthy and natural looking. Even in 2001 and 2002 when Michael looked very ill and plastic in photos and on televsion he looked a lot better and natural in person.

On the video of Michael's Bad concert in Austraila, you can hear a girl in the audience scream, in her Austrailian accent "You're sexy Michael!" lol. It's funny.

I was two feet away from him on January 16th, 2004, as he went in for the trial, and uh... even tho he had sun glasses on, the first thought that came to my mind was.. "TV does NOT do him justice!"... lol he is so amazingly beautiful. I could see his beautiful angelic eyes through those sunglasses, and he looked at me! I was in awwwweee and didn't say a word, in fact I didn't even think I knew I was in reality, LOL. When I seen him, everything else was a blur, and ooooooh... I can just imagine his sweet eyes and smile now. :)

Last edited:

yep its been done many times :lol:

one of our more creative chants outside hotels

S...E...X...Y Michael is a sexy guy

We have also sung the Tom Jones SEXBOMB song

and Im sure there have been many banners with the same words

will have to make a mental note of that chant! Thanks!

Lmao:wild:...lol I love Fans,(we)lol they are sooo creative...Ama be chanting it the whole day...so i wont forget! lol

I love this thread. Though I haven't seen him irl (YET!) I could imagine how beautiful he looks when you see him closely. I can't wait for the concerts Michael, I'll be there you gorgeous man! :wub:

ah i can't wait to see him in July!!

I'm sure my sweetheart Michael is beyond beautiful!! :wub:

Back