Have your opinions changed? (Cascio Tracks)

Have your opinions changed?

• Yes-I now believe it's MJ 100%

Votes: 103 30.1%
  • Yes-I think its him but not 100% him

Votes: 90 26.3%
  • No-It's not him at all

Votes: 149 43.6%

• Total voters
Are you seriously kidding me?

They sound NOTHING like Michael.

It doesnt take no rocket science or 10 playbacks to hear its not Michael.

BUT if you choose to believe whatever them snakes what to tell you then go right ahead.. I choose not to be blinded
If it sounded "NOTHING like Michael", half the fanbase would not think it's him!

Are you seriously kidding me?

They sound NOTHING like Michael.

It doesnt take no rocket science or 10 playbacks to hear its not Michael.

BUT if you choose to believe whatever them snakes what to tell you then go right ahead.. I choose not to be blinded

you would look like an idiot if it is proven that it's Michael singing...

I think BN sounds like him, with someone else, of course...But the production is so bad, that it's hard for me to enjoy....KYHU I feel has some vocals here and there, but mainly doesn't sound like him one bit (I listen to the other ballads on the album, and they all don't sound like 'he' does on KYHU...And with Monster...awesome track, too much production and sounds nothing like him to me, besides, again, some background stuff and ad libs...So, no, the Cascios didn't change my mind...I never listen to these songs because, frankly, they don't sound like him to me at all...(besides BN)

keep ur head up high sounds like him. don't know about the others, I believe they are over produced.

If it sounded "NOTHING like Michael", half the fanbase would not think it's him!

Half the fanbase DOESNT

Look at the poll for yourself :lol:

you would look like an idiot if it is proven that it's Michael singing...

No comment... by the looks of the poll and the opinions here half the fanbase is naive as hell.
Im all for new music from Michael Jackson but will not stand or go along with something that is disrepectful to Michaels legacy.
And exactly find it sad that some fans dont see anything wrong with those tracks that are obviously not Michael singing on them

Michael Is Singing In Every Song On This Beautiful Album So Just Leave It There, K?

(Monster And Breaking News Are The Best On The Album :D :D :D ............Really Random But Felt For Saying It ;D )

"No-It's not him at all".

I never needed any "CD Quality" to make up my mind anyway.

I still find this thread is not a good idea at all...

Half the fanbase DOESNT

Look at the poll for yourself :lol:

No comment... by the looks of the poll and the opinions here half the fanbase is naive as hell.
Im all for new music from Michael Jackson but will not stand or go along with something that is disrepectful to Michaels legacy.
And exactly find it sad that some fans dont see anything wrong with those tracks that are obviously not Michael singing on them

Way to contradict yourself. I don't see why you feel it's sad that we all don't share the same opinion as you, I find it just as sad people continue to go on with this without any support to back their claims. As I said before, the fact that no one has been sued yet, says a lot regarding the authenticity of this material.

I would really like some doubters to provide some LOGICAL AND REASONABLE answers to these questions:

1. Why would Sony risk their reputation for a few fake MJ tracks when they have loads in the vault?

2. Why would Teddy Riley, a friend and creative partner of MJ, risk his reputation praising, promoting and working on fake tracks?

3. Why would The Estate allow fake MJ tracks to be included on an MJ album?

4. Why would the Cascio's, long time good friends of MJ, betray him after his death?

5. Why would several people who worked with MJ over the years confirm that it is him on those tracks?

6. Do you even remember the whole 'TINI' debacle? Think about it!

7. In what way does it make any kind of sense for those involved to risk so much?

So you're saying you think we're idiots because we believe all the tracks on the new MJ album are MJ?

Did I say that?

No...

You were basically insinuating that everyone is okay with the tracks when clearly looking at the poll, and based on the opinions of some fans there are just as many people who think some of the tracks are not Michael just like some who dont have a problem with any of them.

Way to contradict yourself. I don't see why you feel it's sad that we all don't share the same opinion as you, I find it just as sad people continue to go on with this without any support to back their claims. As I said before, the fact that no one has been sued yet, says a lot regarding the authenticity of this material.

No contradiction. I just don't take everything that has been presented for what it is because this whole entire thing has been a mess and alot of shady people involved. I'm not going to automatically believe a producer just because they say its authentic when Im listening to the track for myself and clearly I hear that its not. Clearly I hear an impersonator and bits of ad libs from Michaels other previous songs in the backgrounds?? WTF

Just because no one has been sued yet doesnt mean that the tracks are authentic.. Even some of the Jacksons find issues with some of the tracks even though it seems there not really doing anything about it. Each fan can listen to the tracks for themselves,it doesnt sound like Michael. Mind you, its not the ENTIRE album but its on at least 3 tracks where it is not authentic. Not to mention some songs are very overproduce

Did I say that?

No...

You were basically insinuating that everyone is okay with the tracks when clearly looking at the poll, and based on the opinions of some fans there are just as many people who think some of the tracks are not Michael just like some who dont have a problem with any of them.

What are you talking about? How is saying that half the fanbase think it's him implying that I think the whole fanbase thinks it's him? Where the hell did you read that in my post? And another thing, if those tracks did indeed sound nothing like MJ, then half of us would not believe it was him. So you saying they sound nothing like him is complete rubbish.

I would really like some doubters to provide some LOGICAL AND REASONABLE answers to these questions:

1. Why would Sony risk their reputation for a few fake MJ tracks when they have loads in the vault? $$$$$$$$

2. Why would Teddy Riley, a friend and creative partner of MJ, risk his reputation praising, promoting and working on fake tracks? $$$$$$$$ Dont forget he was broke not so long ago.

3. Why would The Estate allow fake MJ tracks to be included on an MJ album? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
4. Why would the Cascio's, long time good friends of MJ, betray him after his death? $$$$$$$$

5. Why would several people who worked with MJ over the years confirm that it is him on those tracks? who? You have been duped somewhat by media spin, they claimed Quincy and bruce Swedien said it but its not true infact the opposite, also Darkchild said its not (so I read)

7. In what way does it make any kind of sense for those involved to risk so much?$$$$$$$$

Answers above. No need to thank me.

^ Sadly, money as the root of all evil, also happens to be the reason to why all this fraud is taking place. They need to use all 12 Cascio songs and maybe invent some more for the future releases

The day all this BS ends cannot come soon enough.

^ It never ends. Maybe this authenticity discussion will fade out for a while, but by the next release, if Sony and the estate carry on with the same "formula" of including fakes, it will be back

1. Why would Sony risk their reputation for a few fake MJ tracks when they have loads in the vault?

2. Why would Teddy Riley, a friend and creative partner of MJ, risk his reputation praising, promoting and working on fake tracks?

3. Why would The Estate allow fake MJ tracks to be included on an MJ album?

4. Why would the Cascio's, long time good friends of MJ, betray him after his death?

5. Why would several people who worked with MJ over the years confirm that it is him on those tracks?

7. In what way does it make any kind of sense for those involved to risk so much?

There are no answers, and SONY and all others would never risk that.

no doubt. its him 100%

:clapping::clapping::clapping: Of course it is MJ. No doubt! :punk:

Since those answers are neither logical or reasonable, your post is meaningless.

True!

The day all this BS ends cannot come soon enough.

True. I really really hope SONY does indeed have videos of MJ singing. But even then people would be too proud to admit they are wrong, and they would keep saying it is not MJ. - The debate will never end I'm affraid. :doh:

now i'm thinking it's jason malachi after i listened to all i need and monster
i really want to believe its michael voice but i can't

This is the biggest question we have to ask ourselves.......

If there are so many unreleased MJ songs, Why bother to even include fake ones????

Since those answers are neither logical or reasonable, your post is meaningless.

'Money is the root of all evil'

People will do crazy things just for money. Money can get you anything you want.

I'm not saying I know who is to blame. I havent said anything bad about Sony, the Estate or the Cascio's because I dont know who is to blame for this.

But I do believe it is Jason Malachi on these songs.

I wouldnt be to proud to admit I was wrong if proof came out. I dont know any of you people and will probably never meet any of you, so I dont see why I would be afraid of making an ass out of myself.

:) Since the full album still streams on michaeljackson.com I have put on my headphones (quiet loud :) and I've been listening the album twice now this evening.

Well, at the moment I don't care about the anti-album campaign anymore.

I sooo enjoy the music and I enjoy already the great succes it will be. Without any doubt.

"People finished what You couldn't do anymore Michael and they did the best they could and with love, I think I can feel that and most of all Your love Michael, Your hand in this beautiful work, when you were still here and still now, from above.
Thank you so much Michael and God bless your beautiful Soul and please be forever in our hearts and bring us together like before. Hold Our Hand."

L.O.V.E.

(OK call me naive)

Back