Have you all seen the promo for This is it on tv anytime soon?

Yeh i also heard it on HeartRadio (in UK) the other day- only once though! I want them to show the trailer on tv in the UK! I keep watching the adverts just to see if they'll show it, but still no luck. Whyy!!? :(

Yeh i also heard it on HeartRadio (in UK) the other day- only once though! I want them to show the trailer on tv in the UK! I keep watching the adverts just to see if they'll show it, but still no luck. Whyy!!? :(

I heard it on there too :D

I have seen it twice on the german RTL station.

It's so great to see this live!!

There's been nothing on the TV in the UK yet. I'm hoping there will be soon though. :)

i see lots of adverts for films on my freeview channels in the u.k,
but i have never seen the this is it trailer air here yet.i don,t understand why they havn,t showed it,i mean the movies is about just over 2 weeks off.

I have seen the promo twice, once on RTL 5 during So You Think You Can Dance and once during the MTV commercials.
It made me smile :D

As far as the TV commercial goes for TII in the UK .... surely they will have something in between the ads for The X Factor especially this weekend with the firts LIVE shows.... with the viewing figures it gets... this would make sense! :yes:

I agree Speechless.
IF/WHEN they show an advert in the UK, it will probably be during X Factor or Coronation Street. Both seem popular with Sony's marketting of MJ.
I guess it depends on how full the cinemas are though. If the tickets are selling at a steady rate or if there aren't many left to sell, they may not bother with the advert at all. It would be silly to spend £30k on an ad during one of those programs if they're only going to make a maximum of £25k back by selling all remaining tickets.

the way it is at the moment, there are LOADS os seats left for most showings in the UK, so I guess we'll see the ad in X Factor either this weekend or next weekend. It could potentially be just before/during/just after Corrie on Monday 26th.

I agree Speechless.
IF/WHEN they show an advert in the UK, it will probably be during X Factor or Coronation Street. Both seem popular with Sony's marketting of MJ.
I guess it depends on how full the cinemas are though. If the tickets are selling at a steady rate or if there aren't many left to sell, they may not bother with the advert at all. It would be silly to spend £30k on an ad during one of those programs if they're only going to make a maximum of £25k back by selling all remaining tickets.

the way it is at the moment, there are LOADS os seats left for most showings in the UK, so I guess we'll see the ad in X Factor either this weekend or next weekend. It could potentially be just before/during/just after Corrie on Monday 26th.

Yes a loat of seats are left in most countries. What is happening?? The promotion is not really good for the movie.

Back