Have you all seen the promo for This is it on tv anytime soon?

the first day the Jay Leno Show premiered here in the US, they showed the 30 second BJ clip... ive seen that a few times since.. just saw it about 2 mins ago on MTV... hella excited..

-Dal

I've not seen it yet,as in just to show up on TV. I'm in the USA. I have seen it on internet & the MTV VMAs. I've not seen it show up regular on MTV. I don't hardly watch MTV channels enough.

I found myself watching the normal MTV channel today and I finally saw the TIT TV Trailer..I just don't watch much MTV

I think they usually start putting movie trailers into the regular tv rotation about a month before the opening weekend, so we might start seeing it more frequently during and/or after this weekend.

I agree with that ^^^ Also the trailer I saw today was slightly differen fro the MTV VMAs/internet

Just saw it tonight while watching Glee. It was the Billie Jean trailer. My parents seemed pretty amazed by it. That made me happy.

Nothing in the UK just yet, i think maybe once the tickets go on sale on sunday they'll start promoting more, saying tickets on sale now online or something. I wish they would hurry up though! More people need to see this AMAZING Trailer!

I've seen it twice now. Once during Glee, which was my first time since MTV Awards and I nearly peed my pants, and then again on Cartoon Channel when I was watching Family Guy.

Well I saw it on VH-1 about 3 days ago and I was so excited.....I was yelling...they finally showed it....as a matter of fact I was in the kitchen and I heard it on the tv and went running into the parlor...you would be surprised how fast a grown woman can run when she hears Michael Jackson on TV...:lmao:

I have seen the trailer several times actually: Oprah, jay Leno, The Office, modern family (not sure of the name of that new tv show everyone is talking about)...they play it during the prime time shows.

Saw a promo last night during the Dateline program. I was so excited, haha. First time I've seen one with my own eyes on TV.

Here in Canada they are playing the commercial during America's Best Dance Crew on MUCH Music. Last weekend they played it 9-10 times over the one hour it was insane!

I've also seen the ad during Jay Leno.

I haven't but I did hear it on the radio today and I almost had a heart attack!!!

I saw the promo while I'm watching "Family Guy" on TVTropolis (Toronto area channel) at around 1 AM I think.

I heard it on heart.fm in the UK today. I was at work and stopped by the radio to listen to it and a colleague asked if I was waiting for her to move out of the way!! lol.

Back