have u guys noticed!!!

Pucker up, ladies!

mjpicmouth.png

I kissed my screen and after that I was in no condition to see anything :p

I didn't have to zoom to see, defo see LIVE

I see just a "V" and an "8" or "B" something... I don't see Alive, Live or whatever...

it´s really great stuff for the hoax friends around here!

I also always tried to figure out things that did not fit into case since Michael´s death. Many things that did not seem possible to me.

You can never proof what was really going on on that day!

Also an interesting fact is following :

As many of the real fans may know...Michael´s "magical number" always had been "7"! The number "7" always was a big meaning in Michael´s life!

You can see the number for example on the head of the liliput Michu on the Dangerous cover.

It also appears on the arm bandage of his outfit in the History teaser three times!

He was the 7th born child in his family!

MICHAEL spells with 7 letters!

The date of his death is the 25. 6. 2009. 2+5 = 7

7 solo albums during his epic sony period during his lifetime!

....and 7 of 10 songs on the new album seem to sound like the REAL MICHAEL! ;)

....BTW...I just count 7 points about that .........

MJsBack;3139341 said:
As many of the real fans may know...Michael´s "magical number" always had been "7"! The number "7" always was a big meaning in Michael´s life!

You can see the number for example on the head of the liliput Michu on the Dangerous cover.

It also appears on the arm bandage of his outfit in the History teaser three times!

now that's scary but true :)

MJsBack;3139341 said:
it´s really great stuff for the hoax friends around here!

I also always tried to figure out things that did not fit into case since Michael´s death. Many things that did not seem possible to me.

You can never proof what was really going on on that day!

Also an interesting fact is following :

....BTW...I just count 7 points about that .........

And he was born at 7:33PM

guys it is like seeing alphabets on ur thumb.if u care fully check ur thumb ,u can see some alphabets.

its not there, just over thinking to see something.. the letters in order don't even make alive with my eyes..

WOW! Another mystery!

Will someone have mercy on us MJ fans, please..*sigh*

For those who can't see it, I enhanced the letters for you. It could be either 'love' or 'live' I guess:

mjpicmouth-love.png

mjpicmouth-live.png

Original:

mjpicmouth2.png

For those who can't see it, I enhanced the letters for you. It could be either 'love' or 'live' I guess:

mjpicmouth-love.png

mjpicmouth-live.png

Original:

mjpicmouth2.png

Thank you! But there is no "E". That it's an "8" or "B" We can not ignore the curves and make it looks like an "E" just because we want to see something. I see no "Love, Live, Alive" or something like that. :) There are just his beautiful lips! :wub:

Back