have u guys noticed!!!

a_silver_lining

Proud Member
heyy guys have u noticed something interesting about the new michael album cover?? (a friend pointed this out to me) if u look on the cover on the pic with mj wearing the crown look with a magnfying glass or zoom in on pic on comp u will see the word ALIVE on mjs bottom lip!!! i think its a symbolizim saying mj will always be alive through his music!! and his legacy will live on tell me if u see it and what u think!! and just to point out the V and E show up the most!! :)

Did you have to make a thread simply because of this? You could have posted this in the album thread.

Interesting..could someone post a zoomed in picture of this? :)

noo noo not at all i didnt know where to post it i found it interesting please mods u can move this to the right section if its alright :)
Did you have to make a thread simply because of this? You could have posted this in the album thread.

Pucker up, ladies!

mjpicmouth.png

oh i knoww its the shading guys i just found it interesting that it looks like alive but mostly a v e seems to appear

Definitely see it. Not alive, only "live'.

If it's done with intent, probably another way of telling us that as artist and singer, Michael is still alive. And that's the truth. He lives on into his artistry, through his music... :wub:

Scavenger Hunt time y'all

:lol:

But I must admit, I do love to look at the pic...*cough*
:blush::D

In all seriousness, this find will give the Hoax beLIEvers another sign... But I'm not gonna lie...I wish what they think was true... but i dont think it is so lets just leave it at that...:)

L.o.v.e.

Romi

Last edited:
It doesn't say ALIVE or LIVE or anything for that matter.

It's just creases in his lips.

For those of you that own the Thriller SE, check the booklet. The original photo is in there. The creases are in the same places.

:rolleyes:

Interesting. It's easy to dismiss, but looking at it, the 'E' does look a bit out of place with those horizontal lines! Shame an 'A' is nowhere to be found. Perhaps "I LIVE"? (Opened a can of worms here)

just t let u guys know im nott one of thosee hoax /hes alive people i just found what my friend told me interesting !! iknow the eyes can play tricks or be decieving i know mj has passed on but his legacy will live on and on through the gifts hes left us music ,videos, the game which i loooooooooooove (good work out) :)

Back