Has it really been a whole week?

Re: 25-06-09 2:26 us (22:26 uk)

Still doesn't feel like M.J. has died.
Even if I saw the funeral right now, I still would have trouble believing it.
So much to live for; so much more to give; he deserved so much more!

I can't believe it's been a week already, seems like it was yesterday.

one moment in time...i love you Michael

I just wrote this on my facebook: as the clock pasted 11:26 (danish time) i sent a prayer to my beloved hero, michael jackson. first i felt this cold breeze coz the window was open. then as i send my last prayer i could feel michael. his warm surrounding my room. and i felt calm for just one moment. right now im starring at the sky, while this beautiful little creature is flying around my room. is it you michael?

^ he is with us all

Michael is alive! His spirit is just fine! Don't worry anymore!

One of the hardest weeks of my life - seems like longer actually.
I havent turned my thriller calendar onto july yet. I keep thinking ' the last time i changed it he was alive...'

Rest In Peace Michael !

Wow.. This week felt like a moment. Now I remember what's the last song I listened to before I heard Michael died - "Shah Mot" by Gil-Scott Heron. It doesn't sound creepy and tragic at all until you figure out that "Shah mot" means "the king is dead" in persian.

The king is dead. The king lives on.

I don't know what to say. There really isn't anything to say. It hurts so much saying rest in peace. I just can't believe he's actually gone. A week? It feels more like a minute. It's just so painful. We love you most, Michael.

:'(
Too difficult to find words....

I don't know what to say. There really isn't anything to say. It hurts so much saying rest in peace. I just can't believe he's actually gone. A week? It feels more like a minute. It's just so painful. We love you most, Michael.

I know. :( :(

this week just like one moment

I Love you, Michael very very veeeeeeery much and missing you..... *sigh*

I've cried everyday since the news....

A friend of mine at work came to my desk and started talking about how wonderful MJ is and how he loved the MJ t-shirt I wore to work this week (BAD Tour 88 t-shirt).

I had to stop myself from getting upset as I felt the tears welling up in my eyes....

I've heard nothing but warmth about him at work. I work for O2 in the UK, and we were so proud Michael was performing at our venue.

I have such an empty feeling from the pit of my stomach...such a loss....

Yes it has :-(. A nightmare this has been. June 25th, 2009. Worst day ever.

I can not beleive it has already been a week... It is surreal...

Back