Has anyone been conned?

He wont be getting away with anything hun i litterly wont to kill him or hurt him badly,and if he lived in my area things would be different thats for sure grrrrr,but no he wont get away with it,he is under investigation by the fraud squad x

Also dont let this fraudster off the hook just because he refunds you( if it happens ).
Work with the police and bring this p**** to justice!!

Hay guys
sorry i havent updated or anything i am very poorly at the mo,um well i still havent got the money but the court has served him to pay by the 15 june otherwise he gets a ccj and is in alot of trouble,once again he did txt the other day and said he was unwell and that it would be done by the monday just gone and guess what all lies,i have tried to exsplain to the best i can how much trouble he is in but he doesnt seem to care and he doesnt seem to care how ill it has made me,at this moment in time i should be looking forward to the concert as much as i truely love michael,i just cant be excited at the mo as i am missing alot of money and how ill this has made me its just all grrrrrr,people are just so so sick that is all i can say ,speak soon xxx

Back