Has any movie made u cry?

You know I dont think I actually have lol. scenes from a programme have made me cry or nearly cry I dont really tend to cry that easily over films etc.
Its so weird I've seen some sad films but the only film I cried/nearly over was actually the Wiz LOOOOOOOOOOOL yeah I know why? :lol: I wont even tell you which part, b/c feeling sad over any part is ridiculous lol
Oh no wait I think I actually cried at finding Nemo :lol: oh boy

Last edited:
Yes, of course! I will honest with you now and tell you I am a straight up emotional WRECK. I was sitting here crying like a baby while watching clips of the lion king on Youtube the other morning. I really am someone who gets emotionally provoked easily. Everything hits my heart :lol:

Last edited:
I cry very often to movies.
Especially to E.T. There's no other movie that cracks me up more.

And...herm...I cry to Godzilla when she dies in the end:blush: I know I know lol...

Brokeback Mountain, The green mile

Now I can not come up with any more at the moment

i cry in almost all movies lol from mulan and pocahontas to why did i get married :p but the movie that always makes me cry my eyes out non stop is titanic. no matter how many times i watch it i always cry like a baby

I get emotional easily but the movie that really made me cry was Schindlers list.

There are heaps of movies that make me cry!!

The lion King (when Scar kills mufassa)
The Color Purple (when Nettie is being taken away, and at the end when they reunite)
Armageddon (When he is saying goodbye to his daughter)
King Kong (when hes getting shot at by the army on the tower...and he sort of gives up and dies)
Legends of the fall
Schindler's List
Forrest Gump (when Jenny dies)

There are probably many more too!

Oh if we are talking about tv shows too...I cried in charmed when piper died on the operating table and prue was in hysterics from losing her sister...also when phoebe gets burnt at the stake in that 'future' episode..

the wiz...
terms of endearment
steel magnolias
forest gump
ghost
and mjs ghosts made mme cry too

Last edited:
Most movies have an emotional impact on me in one way or another. I love films that can touch the heart, and make you really think. I'm very emotional and would cry over any film that does that. Some movies that come to mind are Patch Adams, I Am Sam, Stepmom, Forest Gump, West Side Story and Passion Of The Christ. There are others but I can't think of them at the top of my head right now :unsure:

The Champ (remake) 1979
Riding in cars with boys
Rocky III
Rocky
T2
Mask
Radio

Last edited:
Back