Happy Ramadan-Ramadan Mabrouk

smooth.criminal1987

Proud Member
I wanted to wish a happy ramadhan to all our muslim members :)

happy_ramadan.jpg

رمضان مبروك

Last edited:
Ramadan Mubarak to you too if your a muslim :D

oh happy ramadhan to all very nice of you to know
oh and can I just say that mj is the only american artist who has a lot of Arab and Muslim fans

oh happy ramadhan to all very nice of you to know
oh and can I just say that mj is the only american artist who has a lot of Arab and Muslim fans

Yep he didn't stay in Bahrain for a whole year for no reason :D

thats one of the reason i love Michael...he didn't sincerely care what religion, colour, race you were. he loved you no matter what you were.

i'm getting teary eyed :cry:

no american artists would be caught seen with muslims who wear the full head to toe dress but Michael did. Bless him.

xkj10408301349.hmedium.jpg

ramadan Kareem
romdhankoom mabrook
Happy ramadan
Joyeux ramadan

Happy Ramadan to all Muslim fans around the world :)! May all the fans and people around the world continue to strive to make the world a better place and to improve ourselves by starting with the man in the mirror!

Happy Ramadan to you and all Muslim Fans ... Thanks for all who greeted us back =)

I don't know why people say rama"d"an..when it's clearly ramazan! any ways happy Ramazan!

It is actually Rama "dh" an, this Arabic letter doesn't exist in English Alphabet, so instead some uses Ramadan and others as you have written.

it closer to Z in English not D!.......

My mother language is Arabic if you see i have combined (DH) together It is pronounced differently not D. As for RamaZan, it is mostly used by non Arabic Speakers i.e (Indians, Pakistanis, etc.)

مـبـــــارك عـلـــــيـكـم الــشــهـــر =)
Mubarrak Alikom Ashahar
Ramadan Moubarrak For You All

Happy Ramazan! /Ramadan to all who celebrate it .

i love mJJ he brought unity to many..

love you guys !

Happy Ramadan to all muslim fans! I've been impressed by the number of muslim fans Michael has. He really brought nations together. That is so great! Coexistence is the key to peace and understanding and Michael clearly knew that. :heart:

May The Noor Of Ramadan, Illuminate Ur Heart, Mind & Soul, And May All Ur Duas Be Answered, During This Blessed Month..( A A M E E N ) Remember me in your prayers.

RAMZAN MUBARAK!

Back