Happy New Year to all of you!!!!

Have a Blessed New Year Everyone ((HUGS))

MJ FOREVER :heart:

I still remember last New Years so vividly....

I remember wishing at the strike of 12 to make it a great year for Michael... and it came true but ended far too soon... :cry:

I'll continue praying for Michael's family and children....

I'll keep them in my prayers this New Year...

I'll keep you in my prayers too, Mike...

I hope you are happy, my angel....

still 2009 here :sigh:
22 minutes to go..:timer:

Happy New Year everyone.

I know the 2nd half of 2009 was pretty terrible with the shocking loss of Michael. I hope that in 2010 the fans begin to heal and feel a little better. I believe he is watching over his family, friends and fans.

Thanks for your spirited discussions and for making me laugh at times. And also for you smarter ones, for keeping me informed and making me realize that I cannot always believe what I hear in the media. That became clearer to me in 2009 more than ever with Michael's passing.

It's now officially 2010 where I am. May 2010 be so much better for us all.

:heart:

I'm in 2010 now too..
:( never been this sad

Time for me to go to sleep soon... it's now 2010 and I feel very weird and sad.... but like I wrote eariler, we need to keep the faith and keep on working for Michael.
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Stay strong everyone and let's all stay together forever, that's how long Michael will live within us and in the world, and at home with God =).

Keep the faith everyone, Michael was a man who would never give up....( he loved to laugh and to live, lets keep him alive with our laughter and joy :)

Peace and L.O.V.E.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 MJJC FAMILY!.!.! Much L.O.V.E to All!.!.. :wub: :cheers:
:punk: :D :dancin:

~*Souldreamer7*~

Happy New Year everyone at MJJC

'Michael hugs' to all, and we miss you Michael.

Happy New Year everyone! Love you all! Big hugs all around! :)

Happy New Year everyone!!!

heres a vid I made

[youtube]B567-JwN76c[/youtube]

Happy New Year Everyone,
I know we can't forget about the past year but lets try be positive, this year can only get better :)

Happy New Year 2010 to all MJ fans all around the world and to everyone! Let's hope 2010 will bring better days for our Planet. MJ wanted us to change for the better and make this Planet a better place.

I know 2010 will be the only year that Mike won't be here with us since 1958 but we musn't lose hope. We, his fans, must stay united and keep Michaeling.

I just came back from a club here in Cyprus and the DJ played Billie Jean and Thriller and it was for the only two songs that people cheered. That says that his music and the man himself have eventually touched people's hearts. Through the sad thing that happened the past summer, most people have searched and learned the truth. Now when I talk to people they tell me they never knew he had vitiligo before he died and most of them know the real answers for all the other stupid rumours.

I know most of us are wondering "why people show interest after he died and not when he was here with us". And I understand if something is not your passion you won't research it much. Just what you see on TV and read in magazines. And don't forget that you don't appreciate what you have until you lose it.

Anyhow, again, from the bottom of my heart I wish to each and everyone of you a happy 2010 and most importantly a healthy one to you and your families.

...In my anguish and my pain
Through my joy and my sorrow
In the promise of another tomorrow
I'll never let you part
For you're always in my heart.

We love you and miss you Mike.
Keep moonwalking in Heaven.

Happy New Year to all of you on here from me!!

A little sadness as we moving out of the year that MJ lived in.............

But we take him with us into 2010 and beyond

xxx

I sat a girl wearing an "I heart MJ" shirt tonight at the restaurant where I work.
Not sure what relevance that holds here. Just made me smile.

Aww they played John Lennon's "Imagine" in Times Square and it made me think of MJ for some reason. Just a little sad.

I'm watching on TV. Times Square is the last place I want to be right now.

And now - Happy New Year you all. Thanks for being here.

Michael - Happy New Year to you too. You know how much I wish you were here.

I'm off to bed now. Good night.

Back