Happy Fathers Day Mike!!

[SIZE=+4]Happy Father's Day[/SIZE]​
Any man can be a Father,
but it takes a special person
to be called Dad.
happy-fathers-day.gif

I miss you Daddy....

HAPPY FATHERS DAY.

Honey if more fathers were like you, it would make an amazing, beautiful difference to the world.

Happy fathers day michael!

I hope u will have a lovely fathers day with your sweet beautiful children

We love ya always!

jess

Happy Father's Day Michael
Enjoy with your Children

Child's Footprints Poem
"Walk a little slower Daddy" said a child so small,
"I'm following in your footsteps and I don't want to fall.
Sometimes your steps are very fast,
Sometimes they're hard to see;
So walk a little slower, Daddy,
For you are leading me.
Someday when I'm all grown up,
You're what I want to be;
Then I will have a little child
Who'll want to follow me.
And I would want to lead just right,
And know that I was true,
So walk a little slower, Daddy,
For I must follow you."

Dearest Michael,
Wishing you a very Happy Father's Day:flowers:! You are an inspiration to the world in every way and we are so proud and blessed to be inspired by your Light and be your loving fans:flowers:!
The three little darlings Prince, Paris, Blanket are so blessed to have the most wonderful daddy in the world:yes:!!!
May God bless you always:flowers:! Have fun sweetheart:jump:!

Happy fathers day mj we love you and the kids
omg i know mike is a wonderful dad

Oh I didn't know it's Father's Day there :)

Happy Father's Day, Michael!! :flowers: Have fun!

Happy Fathers Day, Michael :flowers: God Bless you & your children :flowers:

To Michael, Joseph, all the fathers in the Jackson family and fathers everywhwere, home and far - HAPPY FATHER'S DAY and... to my granpa who turns 82 today :birthday:as well .

u don't even look like a dad, MJ, lol..but i see u have kids so i'll wish it to u anyway. lol.:lol:

and to all the dads out there..including my own dad who is up there in heaven with the Father...i wish u all happy fathers day.

Happy Fathers' Day Michael Jackson, All the Jackson brothers, and Mr. Joseph Jackson! I hope you all are having a wonderful, peaceful day, knowing how important you've been in the lives of all your children - WORLDWIDE

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY TO ALL THE FAN DADDY'S ON THE BOARD

Happy Fathers Day Michael

you are the greatest role model any child would need.

God has blessed your heart and soul.

Happy fathers day michael!!!
I wish you all the best, and also for your children!!
You are a wonderful person!!
I love you!!!

Dear Michael, I wrote these poems for you and hope you like:​

"God took the strength of a mountain, the majesty of a tree, the heat of the sun of summer.
The calm of a quiet sea, the generosity of nature, the comfortable arms of the night, the wisdom of the ages, the power of flight of the eagle, the joy of a morning of spring, the faith of a seed, the patience of eternity and the center of the need for a family.
Then God brought together all these ingredients and when he realized that there was nothing more to add, He saw that his masterpiece was completed.
Looked at this project and said:
"Your mission is sacred. Go for life!
Only lack I give you a name: I called you father."

"Being dad is above all, do not expect rewards.
It is necessary to know how the inside and on top of incomprehension.
You learn tolerance with all the hard work and intolerance (but understanding) with their own mistakes.
Be missing father is learning, the time to talk and silence.
It is content to be reserves, adjuvant, then left.
But never talk when needed. You have the courage to go ahead, both for life and for death.
We live then correct the weaknesses that the child, making it strong in his name and all you have to live to understand and address.
Being dad is learning to be challenged even when at the height of lucidez.É wait. You know that experience only adds to those who have, and only takes living.
Being dad is learning to be challenged even when at the height of lucidity. You wait.
It is therefore endure the pain of seeing their children spend the necessary suffering, trying to protect them without notice, so they can discover their own paths.
Father is to know and be silent.
Make and save.
Say and not insist.
Speak and say.
Dosed and control it.
Driving without showing. We see pain, suffering, addiction, fall and blind, never moving to the children what the soul, it corrodes.
Be a father is to be good without being weak.
You never transfer their children to share their shortcomings, their foible, orphan and out of favor.
Being dad is learning to be exceeded, even struggling to regenerate. It shows no understanding, and hope the time of harvest, although not in life.
Father is learning to be stifling the need for understanding and caress. But when they go to tears.
Be a father is to go erasing the extent that is clearest in the personality of the child, always as an influence, not as imposing.
You know being in childhood hero, an example of youth and friendship in adulthood of the child. You know play and miff.
It is no model form to help without charge, without teaching the show, without infecting suffer, without receiving love.
Be a father is to get mad, incomprehension, envy, projection of negative feelings, passengers hatred, anger, disappointment and respond with anything capable of continuing without offending, without mediation of stress, sure, port, balance, strength, bridge, hand opening the cage, do not love it, plea, puzzle, pacification.
Father is to be the maximum of trouble more than silence.
The maximum of the coexistence of up to loneliness.
It is, finally, collect the victory just when the child realizes that the people have helped to grow, it does not need to live.
It is who cancels in the work he has done and smiling, calm, everything be done to stop is important. "

Happy Father's Day... my dear Michael and Mr. Joseph Jackson! :)

Last edited:
Happy fathers day Michael :give_heart: I hope you had a wondeful day. :hug:

PS: If you are reading this.. and thinking :huh: at my name, I promise won't smell out the O2 in July. :rofl: :lmao:

Back