HAPPY FATHERS' DAY MICHAEL!June 15

Happy Father's Day

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY MICHAEL!!

I hope your kids did something good for you...

i LOVE YOU MICHAEL

Last edited:
Lots Of Huggss/Love willed Your Way !
We Honor You Michael Happiest Fathers Day...xo
6/15/08

Happy father's day Michael. :wub: I wonder if he's doing anything special with his kids today?

Happy Father's Day to the BEST dad in the whole world!!! :wub: :flowers: God bless you Michael always and forever. I love you with all my heart :heart:

Happy Father's Day Michael!!!

If only more and more fathers were like you my darling, the world would be a much, much better place!!! Keep all the hard work up :D

happy fathers day michael!!! and to my dad whos in heaven looking down on us we miss u and love u!!!!!

ThrillerDad08.jpg

May your day be filled with
excitement and fatherly good times
with your lovely little angels.

Lots of Love
for you
Michael!:wub:

Deloris

Also, there's a letter in the Fan Zone for your Father's Day enyoyment.

Happy Fathers Days To All The Ppls Who Have Fathers Who Love Them And Care For Them And Support Them
Happy Fathers Day To All

Michael, you are an insperation to many men and women accross the world.. How you try so hard to set an example in so many ways..

I'm glad God blessed you with 3 wonderful children, and he blessed your children with a loving, careing, sensitive, and special dad.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

"Father's Prayer"

This is the best dowry of hopes, wishes and prayers I would be able to offer:

May God give you the grace of wit and wisdom to understand that rainbows are only the result of showers, dust, and hope.

May you always have joy in the morning and trust in the evening and may your sorrows be short and without scars.

May your lives have a spirit neither bent by belligerence nor broken by failure; may you simply love each other.

May you share with each other spring flowers, dirty dishes, music, rain, death, mushrooms, a measure of boredom, strawberries, and God.

May that God never make you immune to the wonderful afflictions of real love, making you instead farsighted to each other's faults, tongue-tied to criticism, and short of memory to petty hurts and slights.

May God provide the confidence and serenity that comes only from the assurance of each other's fidelity and the tolerance, as years go by, of wrinkles and gray hairs, short tempers, curlers, and Monday mornings.

May no one steal from you laughter at the top of the stairs or giggles and whispers in a dark room.

May you keep a hunger for each other, the appetite to taste tomorrow, and deep knowledge of and devotion to your past, heritage and families.

May you perpetuate trust, the radiation of vitality, kind answers to sharp questions and sharp humor to unkind attitudes.

May your fights be fierce and short, and may each truce be warm and long and held in each other's arms before the sun comes up.

May you walk with wise men, sing loud songs at late hours, share secrets, have healthy children, and provide smiles for lonesome strangers and prayers for those without hope.

May you never forget small things; smiles, birthdays, holding hands, family, old friends, the neglected, and the simplicity of saying please and thank you.

May you keep a warm, generous, and happy house where love is the insulation and God is present. May your children be friends of God's child, Jesus.

May your union bring a smile to the face of the Holy Spirit and may he live in your pots and pans, in your hope and aspirations.

- Author Unknown

Happy Father's day to a hot poppa of 3!

I'm sure each of them remembered and honored him in their own creative way for his love and care during all these years.

I wonder what Blanket came up with ;)

Last edited:
wonder what Blanket came up with :winking: i think they'll have KFC cause MJ love it :yes: :giggle:

i think MJ and his kids doing something specail for him :yes:

webmjfathersday2008pv1.jpg

God Bless and May your kids shower you with tons of love and heartfelt gifts. Enjoy!! :flowers:

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads, Uncles, and Godfathers on MJJC as well. :punk:

I hope Michael had a wonderful Father's Day. His kids are amazing and I am sure they had a great day - as always.

Much love to them :)

Happy Fathers' Day to Daddy Michael:wub: ("daddy" to so very many), Mr. Joseph Jackson ("dad" to very many also),

and ALL the Jackson brothers, cousins and nephews who are dads,

and ALL the fans who are Pops too!

Hope you ALL are having a wonderful, wonderful day :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Last edited:
Back