HAPPY FATHERS' DAY MICHAEL!June 15

Ankita

Proud Member
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY TO MICHAEL :)and to all the other loving father’s of the world!

Michael Jackson is a true blessing to the world in so many beautiful ways! He continues to inspire people of the world both artistically and spiritually and makes this world a better place just by being in it:flowers:! We are SO proud and grateful to be his fans and dear Prince, Paris and Blanket too are truly blessed and fortunate to have Michael as their dear father:flowers:! So dear little ones, give dearest daddy a big, warm, loving hug(as you always do:)!) for all of us for being SO wonderful and do have lots of fun and enjoy:jump:!

Last edited:
Happy Father's Day to Michael, the greatest DAD in the world. :wub::D

Dearest Michael : To me you are the most honorable stand-up Dad I've ever had the Joy to witness :
A Dad of love ,of time , A Dad of Unconditional Committment A Symbolism of what a Father are 't to be !
So today I would like to send to you
And your own Dad ,Blessed Father's Day wish'es !
With Much love to you and the Jackson family : 6-14-08 (11:37am) Deborah

Last edited:
Aww Wonderful Father's Day Dear Michael :heart:
Have a great day!

aaaww the 3 kids are so adorable, they probably made something really special for Mike and said "happy father's day, daddy, we love you very much"
i can only imagine how cute that must have been!! ^^

happy father's day, dear Michael! :flowers:

(father's day here will be in august ^^)

Some of the fathers in these classic films have to learn how important their children are to them. Others have to learn how to communicate their feelings and the values they consider most important. And others have to learn how to let go. But all of them illuminate our understanding of our own fathers and inspire us to be better parents ourselves.

By Nell Minow

Beliefnet.com

happy fathers day Michael.. I'll give u another one 2marrow..

more special one..

I LOVE YOU

Wishing you an absolute FANTASTIC and FABULOUS Father's Day!!

Your children are lucky, they have YOU as a DAD!!

happy_fathers_day.gif

Happy Father's Day to my baby,Michael Jackson and everyone!
Michael ...God bless you and his kids!!I love you!!!!!!!!

"(father's day here will be in august ^^)"___Yes,Telha!!!|o|

Early Happy Father's day Michael!!!!

I'm sure you're the best daddy in the entire world so kudos to you!!!!!! :laugh:

I hope you enjoy your day with your beautiful babies who adore you.

773036cabgq9copy.jpg

Have a HAPPY FATHERS DAY Michael! Enjoy with your children and family! Your dad and your brothers enjoy this special day too!

fathers_day_graphics_3.gif

Back