Happy Father's Day Michael Jackson

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
i'm sure Michael is watching for them from heaven...love you our sweet angel!

Happy Father's Day Michael...wish you were here to enjoy this day with your kids :(.

Awww this thread makes me sad :(. This is the kids first Father's Day without Michael. I hope the kids are doing well and I know MJ can't see this, but HAPPY FATHER'S DAY MICHAEL in heaven. We love you more MJ :(:wub:.

Fathers-Day_1365033739_046.gif

Happy Father's Day Michael. I am sure your spirit is all around your beautiful children today. Bless PP&B . I know they miss you as I do as well. I L.O.V.E. you more:wub: and miss you.:angel:

................Happy Fathers Day,sweet Angel!:wub::D

MY fathers Day Tribute to Michael Jackson
dedicated to Paris, Prince and Blanket Featuring a beautiful song by Matt redman
FATHERS SONG_ I am at a loss for words -so this is my way to express my feelings

THE FATHERS SONG _ A fathers Day Tribute for Michael Jackson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5gF4_ZwCPs

[youtube]s5gF4_ZwCPs[/youtube]

Last edited:
Happy Fathers Day Michael - thoughts & prayers to you and ur 3 kiddies!!
We miss you, but take comfort in the knowledge that you will always be here through your music, our memories and your family.

Happy Fathers day Michael... My prayers go out to Prince, Paris and Blanket. Michael, please watch over your babies :(

happy father day to one of the greatest father there ever was, and may you spirit surround and guide your children through their lives

:cry:
Happy Father's Day, Michael.
You are a true example of a real dad.
I love you so much, angel. :heart:

Prince, Paris, Blanket - Your daddy will always love you and will always be with you. It must have been a tough day but he was there. God bless.

MY fathers Day Tribute to Michael Jackson
dedicated to Paris, Prince and Blanket Featuring a beautiful song by Matt redman
FATHERS SONG_ I am at a loss for words -so this is my way to express my feelings

THE FATHERS SONG _ A fathers Day Tribute for Michael Jackson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5gF4_ZwCPs

[youtube]s5gF4_ZwCPs[/youtube]

OMG, this is beautiful! :better::angel:

11821750883a33cd565370b.jpg

Written in 2005, Posted in a wall in Neverland... A touching note from Paris wishing her daddy well and saying how much she loves him pretty much explains what kind of father Michael Jackson is.​

Source: MJJPics​
May God enlighten and protect children of Michael :wub: :heart:.... ALWAYS! :angel: :pray:

Happy Father's Day Michael :heart:...................

:cry:

Happy Father's Day to you Michael! You beautiful, caring, amazing man! :wub:

Happy Father's Day Michael I miss you so much!!

May God bless and take care of your beautiful Babies!!

Happy Father's Day Dear Michael :heart: :cry: what an incredible father,may God bless your three angels :angel: Forever in our hearts :heart:

Michael has always been such a wonderful father, so caring and loving and thoughtful. I wish all fathers would take his example - the world would be a better place.

Happy Father's Day Michael!
What would be nice if you could hear this from your kids today!
I love you endlessly!
May God take good care of you!

**PHOTO REMOVED**

I have written Happy Father's Day to Michael on Facebook and Twitter and Then when I came on here, I started to get emotional so I didn't write anything. I know he knows my heart from looking down on me and I feel his spirit and I could see him smile when I think of him.I know his spirit is all over the world for his fans to feel his breeze on such a Beautiful day.I know the Children miss their dad very much and when June 25th comes on friday,It will be hard for all of us to grasp that he's really gone. If I could turn back time,Maybe things would be different or Maybe the result would be the same.I know one thing ,He is truly missed by all of us and he'll always love us from his new home or when his spirit comes to earth and we will always remember the time we all fell for such a Wonderful,talented,Caring and Giving man who died for NOTHING. He tried to live for us but he left here due to greed,embarrassment and a total takeover by grifter and others who didn't deserve to even be associated with him.I hope they are Happy that they took a goodman away from his kids,family, truefriends and fans.They'll pay.I just know they will.

Please remember it is against MJJC rules to post unauthorised pictures of Michael's children. Thanks.

Happy Father's Day, Michael :heart: I didn't get a chance on Sunday to say it.

Back