Happy Father's Day Michael Jackson

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
11821750883a33cd565370b.jpg

Written in 2005, Posted in a wall in Neverland... A touching note from Paris wishing her daddy well and saying how much she loves him pretty much explains what kind of father Michael Jackson is.

Source: MJJPics

:cry: God bless those angels as they face their first fathers day without their beloved dad. My thoughts and prayers are with them today. Happy fathers day Michael :heart:

:cry:
Those poor innocent children, may God bless and protect them, my poor Michael looking down on heaven trying to get back to be with them on this day .. they didn't deserve this, he didn't deserve this. I love you from the bottom of my heart PPB.
My Michael, I've always loved you and will forever continue to love you.
May they come through these difficult times, I can't believe how they must be feeling on this day. :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Babe you were the greatest father. May God damn those who took you away from your babies...

Their first fathers day without Michael here in the flesh...:(.

I hope they'll feel his spirit esp. on days like this.

My heart is with those three beautiful children today.
I cant even imagine how hard today is for them. :cry:
Michael, Happy Fathers Day :heart:

Happy Father's day Michael!! You were a great example of what a father should be with his kids.

To Michael Jr, Paris & Prince....always know that your father is looking down on you.

Many blessings, may God keep your dad & his army of angels around you three....always!

Happy Father's Day dearest Michael!You've been a great father and we know you're still sending all your love and blessings to our beautiful Prince, Paris, Blanket and also to the world...thankyou for the L.O.V.E... We love you forever and we shall all do you proud! Rejoice in the blissful Heavens sweetest angel:flowers:...miss you so much...hope to meet you soon...

Michael, you are the best Father in the world, true unconditional paternity incarnate. You were sent to Father us all, to teach us LOVE and STRENGTH.

I love you so much, and I pray for those loved precious ones that you've left here on Earth. I know you will always watch over them and be their loving father in every way forever.

Thank you for showing the world how to be a REAL FATHER. You're our shining star forever :heart:

Happy Father's Day my sweet angel in earth and heaven!
I love you more than words can say!
Prince, Paris and Blanket your daddy will always be with you no matter what!
We love you so much!

Happy Father's Day Mike.

I can't even say anything else...The note Paris wrote got me teary-eyed...I just wish he was here to enjoy the day with his kids. One of the best fathers in the world.

Remembering Michael on this Father's Day, and thinking of Prince, Paris and Blanket xxxxx

Happy Father's Day Mikey!

Wishing the best for Prince, Paris, and Blanket. It must hurt today.

Happy father's day to best father of the world .
god bless those 3 angles .Michael will be always there for u angles .
:heart: :cry:
:praying:

Happy Father's Day Michael - You are and always will be the greatest father ever. I know you are watching over MJ3 and will always be there for them in spirit. God Bless Prince, Paris and Blanket- the teachings and love of their father will give them the strength to forge ahead.

I LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!

It's Father's Day and i should be thinking of losing my own father but i can think of nothing but the mj3 and their loss it seems much greater than mine. i love you guys and i hope you know your father is more likely with you today in spirit. he will always be with you like mine is with me . HAPPY FATHERS DAY , MICHAEL JACKSON

Happy Fathers Day Michael.

May God Bless you, Prince, Paris and Blanket.

:cry:

To one of the most beautiful and loving fathers in the world...

Happy Father's Day, Michael Jackson

Continue doing what you do best and watch over your children with the utmost love. God bless

Rest in peace to the most greatest father in the world from your fans to your kids we miss and love you MJJ glad his legacy is left behind his kids

Last edited:
The words right from Paris's mouth.."Daddy was the best father ..and I love him so much"....My heart bleeds for these 3 children today. Happy Fathers Day Michael..:boohoo:

Happy Father's Day to one of the greatest daddies this world has ever seen. I wish so badly that you were here to spend the day with your babies, but I am certain you are looking down on them from above and feel their love for you. I love you Michael, and I always will!
146.gif

Back