Happy Birthday to Paris

happy birthday paris. a teenager at last for daddies little girl XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Happy birthday Paris!

Daddy's little girl is now a teenager.

You have no idea how many peeple are impressed by your courage and grace.

May all your wishes come true! Michael is with you all the time.

Happy Birthday girl :)

supposedly it's Paris' Birthday Cake
parisbirthdaycakeprince.jpg

Happy Birthday Paris .... you've become a beautiful young lady & Daddy is no doubt so proud of you. Hope your day has been joyous.
Love from South Africa... XX

Happy Birthday Paris, I hope you have a wonderful day filled with joy. May all your dreams come true and may you be blessed with love and laughter in everything you do. :)

Oh my, MJ's little girl is now a teenager!:cheers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARIS!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
angel3l.gif
PARIS
angel3r.gif
!!!!!

YOU HAVE DADDY'S LOVE ALWAYS!!!!!

61483d1253338355-happy-birthday-dawn-angelworks-happy-birthday-cake.gif

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Paris! Keep doing your thing, you do it so beautifully! :wub:

Happy 13th Birthday Paris!! I hope you have a great day!! xxx

Happy Birthday, Paris! Wishing you all the luck and happiness. You're amazing, so don't change, preserve this treasure you're keepin in your heart, your Daddy's legacy :heart:

Happy Birthday our sweet sweet princess we adore you and we are so proud of you!
Take care of your family and know that your daddy loves you very much!

Happy Birthday Paris!!
Health and happiness on your special day.

Happy Birthday, Miss PMKJ! Oh my, you're officially a TEENager! Wowness! :birthday:

Wishing you nothing but the best today and ALWAYS. Hope you're enjoying your day and feeling the LOVE. God Bless! :heart:

parisbday2011.png

Happy Birthday Paris! I hope you've had a wonderful day filled with fun and love. You are so strong and mature for your age. I know your daddy is proud of you. :heart:

Back