Happy Birthday Paris Jackson

Happy Birthday Paris! Hope you have a wonderful day, and best wishes!

Happy birthday sweet Paris. Have a wonderful day! :birthday: :give_heart:

Dearest, sweetest Paris,
We all wish you a wonderful, joyous, fun-filled birthday:flowers:!!! May God always bless you and may you always do daddy proud! Enjoy your gifts, give a big hug to dear Prince and Blanket and remember we all love you all forever! May God bless you and all your loved ones always:flowers:!
We all send all our best wishes to daddy for the coming concerts:flowers::jump1::clap:!!! So proud of him forever!!!
Have fun!!!

Wishin you a lovely day Princess Paris :give_heart:
xxxx :heart:

Happy birthday Paris :)
I know what I'd wish for....I wanna watch you rehearse daddy!

That makes me wonder...if MJ has ever performed just for his kids, like for their birthday or something.

"Paris... my little princess ...

Today is your birthday, hope you have a full day of joy, and win many big surprises here. Well, you already have three in your life given by God: Michael, Prince, Blanket and is surrounded by so much love. Today, this special day to commemorate the birth, hope you are very happy in the company of your friends and your family. Sure there are many people who love you very much. Today you will have your back, much love and affection of all those you love.

I pray to God that your very special day, that he bless and protect you for all the days of his life, and give you great health, too. You are always happy and smiling, because that is how I like to see him. That this new year of your life you can have more happiness and make everything you want, early learned that one of the best satisfaction we can have is to see our dreams realized. That in this day of your party, you can have fun too, a kiss that sweet face of your angel.

God bless you and all the angels in heaven always illuminate your path.

Happy Birthday (Sweet Little Princess) for you with best wishes and much love in your life!!!

Love,

Roberta "

:)

Happy Birthday Paris, and God Bless You.....From Joyce, South Carolina, USA

Dear little princess, happy birthday!

I can't believe you're already 11!

May God bless you and lightens up every day of your life, bringing joy, hope and peace to your heart.

May you live your life with bright eyes and a smile upon your face, feeling happy and fulfilled most of the time.

May you always have dreams in your heart and may your dreams come true.

Now, go enjoy your day with your brothers and your daddy! Hope you have lots of gifts and a big cake! :D

God bless you, little angel!

OMG she is eleven!? I WISH SHE IS HAVING GREEEEAATTT BIRTHDAY and her daddy ( :wub: ) and brothers are giving her lotsa presents!!
I bet she's happy to know what her daddy has accomplished just weeks prior to this wonderful day :D

Wow...and Prince himself recently turned twelve!
How old is the youngest baby hehe (cutie blanket...when is his bday :wub: )

blanket is 7 already. so he aint a baby nomore just mike's baby.
Paris Happy birthday
have a nice day and please fight with ur daddy once in a while. :D

Hey Daddy's girl! Wow does time fly and you're getting so big now. Hope you have so much fun a beautiful spring day for your B-day. Have you Dad and brothers spoil you rotten and just have fun! Lots of love from all of us!

Happy Birthday! I hope all your wishes and dreams come true! :bday_wish:

Happy 11th birthday, sweetheart! I wish you the best and lots of fun with your Daddy and brothers!

Happy Birthday Paris! Hope you have a great day!
Celebrating my anniversary of going to Neverland gates today:wub: and now your coming to England woohoo can't wait until July:clapping:

aw happy 11th birthday Paris. hope you have a great birthday:dancin:

HappyBirthday52.gif
HappyBirthday44.gif

And Much Love Babygirl! From Silouette~ :)
I wish I knew that you were actually reading these messages.
But thats OK. It's the thought that counts most.
Have a wonderful day! :)

Back