Happy Birthday Paris Jackson

Happy Birthday Paris,

I wish you all the best. May all your dreams and wishes come true. God bless you, you are truly an angel. I love you so much and I am so proud of you and your family. Have a nice day, princess.

Happy-Birthday-Marie.gif

Happy Birthday Paris! God bless you! We love you from the bottom of our hearts (just like Michael says ;) ), Wait how old is she today?

Happy birthday, honey! God bless you! Be very very very happy!
Daddy loves you so much!

Happy birthday baby girl!

Gee time has gone by so fast! I can't believe she's 11 today.

I remember when she was so small in living with Michael Jackson, Prince wanted to run to the elevator, and Michael's like "Paris you wanna run?" and Paris goes "no, I wanna hold your hand" LOL so cute. I think she's a real daddy's girl

MinnieBirthday.gif

Paris, I hope you have a fun filled day with your family!!!!!!!!!!! Best Wishes..:wub:
P.S.- Happy 52nd birthday to my father...:clapping:

Happy birthday Paris!!! Hope you have a nice day~:flowers::flowers:

StephlovesMJ said:
Happy birthday baby girl!
StephlovesMJ said:
Gee time has gone by so fast! I can't believe she's 11 today.

I remember when she was so small in living with Michael Jackson, Prince wanted to run to the elevator, and Michael's like "Paris you wanna run?" and Paris goes "no, I wanna hold your hand" LOL so cute. I think she's a real daddy's girl
Yeah she so cute:) I can see she's a daddy's girl, daddy's lil princess:yes:

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY SWEET PARIS KATHERINE MICHAEL JACKSON. I WISH ALL THE HAPPINESS AND LOVE IN THE WHOLE WORLD. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND WE WISH YOU HEALTH, PROSPERITY, LOVE. MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL WONDERFUL DAY FULL OF PRESENTS, HUGS AND KISSES FROM YOUR DADDY AND BROTHERS AND ALL THE FRIENDS WHO TRULY LOVE YOU. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN JULY!!!!
ALL YOUR LOVE AND KISSES!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARIS!!! Have lovely day with daddy and your brothers!

happy birthday,Princess
With much love from all of your Daddy's fans all around the world!

Hey little P.Y.T. HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FULL OF JOY FUN AND HAPPINESS. All your desires are my wishes for you, and may you continue being a good person as your sweet daddy ! Hope you won't get scared by us in July

Back