Happy Birthday beloved Michael!!!

Happy birthday to the greatest entertainer to ever live. I'm still obsessed! Thank you for being a massive part of my life. I love you now and forever.

Happy Birthday Michael!! :birthday:

Love you so much! :wub: You'll never know how much you've inspired me and uplifted me in the years gone by and you continue to do so. When times get hard and things get tough, I always turn to you, your music gets me through.

Thank you for everything!

xxxXxxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL BOY :heart: wish you could be here to celebrate your precious life with us... Miss you and love you more than words could express :heart:

Happy Birthday, Michael!!!

Currently, I don't have much time to follow news about you and planned new releases, but I'm still loving all your work you created throughout 4 decades. I don't let the sadness get to me anymore, I'm rather giving your music what it deserves, a celebration! I'm actually jamming to "Smooth Criminal" as we speak :chillin:

Happy birthday Mike. We certainly miss you so much. Our love for you will never die! :D

tumblr_lqmc2bCVhf1qafqp2o9_r3_500.gif

We love you, forever !
:girl_give_heart:

HAPPY 55TH BIRTHDAY MICHAEL, may GOD Bless you for giving of your time, your energy, yourself and most of all your LOVE. think you. Thank you for making this world a better place. The world isn't the same without you. There's a Huge Void that can't be filled. I LOVE YOU MOST. RIP MY LOVE.

happy birthday dear michael, the world needs you more than ever but we know you need to rest in peace

Michael I wish I could still tell you Happy Birthday ....Thank you for being the truth in my life that never lied, the friend that never betrayed and the L.O.V.E that never faded, You are and forever you'll be the most precious treasure of my soul .....I miss you ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Michael. There is not a day that goes by without me thinking about you. I love you!

Beautiful thread.. Wish you could have been reading it.

Everyone express it soo well .We do miss you

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Love you just as much as I did in 1991.The love just grows ever on .Miss you Michael

seahorse%20and%20seashell%20applique%20-%20crochet%20pattern-f05712.jpg

Love you just as much as I did in 1991.The love just grows ever on .Miss you Michael

Happy Birthday Michael. You will never be forgotten and we will always celebrate the eternal joy that you continue to give us. Today we celebrate a king.
L.O.V.E

Happy Birthday Michael you will always be loved and missed :heart:

HAPPY 55.0 BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!

Here's my OC Aki Fusato making a big surprise.:D

happy_55th_birthday_michael_jackson_by_prince_of_pop-d6k6g5z.jpg

Happy Birthday, Michael. Thinking of you today and every day.

Happy birthday to the most beautiful man ever. You will forever live on this earth through spirit, through music, and through my heart. I love you so much angel, god bless your soul and rest in peace.

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful human being to ever walk on this planet. I love you Michael for now and forever.

Happy Birthday Michael. I love you, I miss you, and my birthday wish for you is eternal peace.

MARSHA AMBROSIUS © &#8207;@MarshaAmbrosius<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">8m</small>
BUTTERFLIES http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wthgd_Rg1qg &#8230; Happy Birthday Michael Jackson!

SIEDAH GARRETT
&#8207;@SIEDAHGARRETT
<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">1h</small>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MJ!!! http://fb.me/2vNrtnoni

Queen
&#8207;@QueenRockBand
<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">3h</small>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL JACKSON!! ~ @MICHAELJACKSON YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED... &#9812;&#9812;&#9812; http://twitpic.com/dawxq1

Corey Feldman &#8207;@Corey_Feldman<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">3h</small>
Happy BDAY 2 my friend who passed: MJ & @michaeljackson fans n honor of his BDAY workin on a very special project w @BHowardOfficial shhh

Diddy &#8207;@iamdiddy<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px; right: 15px;">14h</small>
Happy Birthday to the greatest performer of all-time Michael Jackson!!! There's only one KING!! @RevoltTV pic.twitter.com/QFyigZa7VJ

BSyrx7bCUAALxCY.jpg:large

Last edited:
Back