Guinness World Records confirms Michael Jackson’s Michael album artwork as the worlds largest poster

Would be great to see pictures and a video taken from a plane :)

Michael Jackson is the KING of it all! :yes::clap::woohoo:
:jump:
Congratulations Michael!!! We love you and are so proud of you...for all time...and we shall do you proud always :flowers: Thankyou for everything...:)

Saw this on saturday on the way to Who's Bad! It involved going round the back of someone's house and climbing over a high fence (thanks for catching me on the jump down Motsey lol) which I KNOW is naughty *slaps wrist* but we're Michael fans, we do these things haha.

I couldn't get very clear footage of it due to it's size and being fenced in, but you can see from my vid how close we were to it :D

I feel I have to explain this video a bit....the reason why we're running at the start is, well, I'm running because I heard Motsey say "security" and then he started running so I thought we were being chased so started running too lol, but turns out he's running from excitement and he said "security" because he thought a guy stood by the poster was a security guard. Turns out it was another fan taking pics :D (it wasn't you was it AsimC?)

I apologise for the audio....I've already had it pointed out to me by Motsey and thrillerchild (who are like a pair of giggling schoolboys) that the panting, gasping and occasional exclamations of "It's enormous" sounds a bit *ahem* but I can assure you the panting was from running, the gasping was from excitement and the declarations of size were regarding the picture, NOTHING ELSE! hahaha ;)

Enjoy ;)

Aah I wish I had been able to come with you motsey and spoonie on saturday more than ever now instead of being sick. Maybe I will drive up here at the weekend though and get to see it myself

Back