guess whos here? **not the king of pop

Re: guess whos here?

Michael please appear in the ether of the community. Hmm, but if not keep on going with your album.

possibilities:

attention seeker 85%
michael 10%
prince,paris or blanket 3%
just a fan teasing us 2%
miracles happen i always saY LOL but honestly i think your first option suit s it right

hi michael have yu met the other michael s yet????there are a lot of them you all should get together one day lol
but welcome to this great place who ever you are :wub:

I think Michael would spell his own name right.

And he's highly intelligent so he would use proper grammar, thank you!

:)

We wish to welcome you to the MJJCommunity.

However, your choice of 'humor' is not appreciated or welcomed and further actions of this sort, will be met with little patience.

Whether you meant any harm or not, refrain from posing or inferring you are someone that you are not. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our community guidelines
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42915

Thank you for you time, attention and courtesy.

Wow!
But if Michael actually logged on here would he register as 'Michael Jackson'??? Wouldn't he just want to lurk around to see what we are up to???...hmmmm he could be ANYONE!!

Its an imposter we all know the beer guy died some time ago!!!!

:( I didn't know he died! I just looked it up and he died the day after Michaels birthday last year. Interesting date. This thread reminds me of the chatrooms and their "Michaels" who would show up every now and then. Some were funny, some nice... always seemed to cause excitement anyways. The good old days hey.

We wish to welcome you to the MJJCommunity.

However, your choice of 'humor' is not appreciated or welcomed and further actions of this sort, will be met with little patience.

Whether you meant any harm or not, refrain from posing or inferring you are someone that you are not. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our community guidelines
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42915

Thank you for you time, attention and courtesy.

lol how do you know he's not Michael?

You actually have no way of proving that he is or isn't.

:D

That's my opinion, as well. If Michael wants to know what his fans are really like, what they think (w/o SCREAMINg their heads off in his presence), what they talk about, how courteous or rude they are, etc., a fan board would be the place to do it and since he is a disguise MASTER, he could be ANYONE. Maybe it's you. Maybe it's me. Maybe it's several. WHO KNOWS???

Who Knows ?

I do think Michael visits fan boards now and then, maybe not this one, but certainly he would never register under his own name! :lol:
He probably uses a general nickname and never posts anything, just reads...

Hey, if I were a huge popstar I would find some time to go online and see what my fans are talking about me...:shifty:

How come no one ever tries to come in these sites using Tito or Jermaine or LaToya for names!!? LOL

o.k this got to be a game or this is the real Michael Jackson :yes: :)

i told MJ about this website in my letter maybe is him :) :wink:

I do think Michael visits fan boards now and then, maybe not this one, but certainly he would never register under his own name! :lol:
He probably uses a general nickname and never posts anything, just reads...

Hey, if I were a huge popstar I would find some time to go online and see what my fans are talking about me...:shifty:

Knowing Michael, he would probably be too embarrassed :p I think that we are blessed with michael's existence on earth... Who agrees with me?

And if he really was michael, why would he ask when his song was coming out? :p

Knowing Michael, he would probably be too embarrassed :p I think that we are blessed with michael's existence on earth... Who agrees with me?

And if he really was michael, why would he ask when his song was coming out? :p

well the starter of this thread told us from the outset that he WASN"T MJ, that he was just messin' around. and I think this thread has gone EXACTLY where he wanted it to go, "just to see what would happen" I think is what he said. hahaha you guys got took.

The REAL speculation isn't was this dude MJ, it is does MJ visit this board from time to time? Does he ever post anything? We are, after all, thrown off every once in a while by some users' posts (usually users that don't come here often). Is it possible that some of them MAY be MJ? could be. Like I said before, he is a master at disguise, loves joking around and throwing people off guard. It is also likely that many of them just come here to joke. No big deal. And if MJ does lurk on here and even occasionally post, I think we should continue to be ourselves, because he's said before that he doesn't get much chance to see people as we REALLY are. He's a guy that, although with enormous talent and fame, just wants some semblance of normalcy. Is that too much to ask for?

Back