Great Michael tribute at German Music awards

Good post. Do you have any idea what they are saying at the beginning?

Ok, yes hopefully a fan who speaks German will be able to let us know. either way the tribute was good enough that we could get the spirit behind it even without the actual words. So that is great! Thanks!

Ok, yes hopefully a fan who speaks German will be able to let us know. either way the tribute was good enough that we could get the spirit behind it even without the actual words. So that is great! Thanks!

Yeah i like the way through it all the were showing clips of Michael on the big screens.

Yeah i like the way through it all the were showing clips of Michael on the big screens.

Yes, that's a great testament to his artistry, that you can have live performers in all of these tributes, but you are still drawn to a 2d video of MJ. his magnetism is just that strong.

Yes, that's a great testament to his artistry, that you can have live performers in all of these tributes, but you are still drawn to a 2d video of MJ. his magnetism is just that strong.

exactly. that is very true. although watching the children, does come in a close second. you can see they know he loved them. i love watching kids sing MJ songs.

Last edited:
See, this is how you present a tribute!:clapping:Some other folks that I could mention, AMA's, could've learned a bit from this, you don't need to do anything elaborate, just something heartfelt!. The kids singing were cute and the dancers good, but I have to agree that the montage of images on the screen is what held my attention the most.

Love and will always continue to miss you Michael!:wub:

First one:
"It was impossible to grasp that he was gone. Simply impossible to grasp."

Second one:
"Like most people of my generation- if you even that the tiniest bit of love for music- his music accompanied me my whole life."

Third one:
"He was a great hero who made great music. And pretty much everyone was crazy for him."

Fourth:
"And once I went through my collection of videos and CDs- that's when I realized what we have lost."

Fifth:
"And when somebody passes away what somebody has accomplished will take center stage and that's something positive.

^^^ Thanks so much MA. It was good to hear what they were saying and they are spot on.

Thanks!

^^^ Thanks so much MA. It was good to hear what they were saying and they are spot on.

Thanks!

You're welcome! I love that aspect of those who love MJ- we're international, world citizens at the same time, in a way like he was...
I find it amazing how this board has people from all over the place sharing their love of MJ!

This just proves once again, Michael is a world citizen...

Also, something heartfelt like this would have suffice for all the big American music awards...

Too bad.

This just proves once again, Michael is a world citizen...

Also, something heartfelt like this would have suffice for all the big American music awards...

Too bad.

The UK BRIT awards couldn't even do a freaking thing apart from making jokes about Conrad Murray. Oh well, no one takes it seriously anymore, its just an excuse for pop stars to be in one room and get hammered. Germany, thank you. This tribute had me in tears especially when the kids were singing Heal The World. I liked the multi generational aspect to it as that is what Michael is-someone who is loved by every generation from 8 months to 80 years old. Thank you.

I watched it on tv, I was actually waiting for some act, had no idea, they're going to make a tribute for Michael. After seeing it, crying my eyes out, it was the end of me watching the Echo.
Great Tribute, Michael inducted into the Echo Hall of Fame... Isch liebe disch meehr, Michael Jackson

Wonderful celebration of Michael's life. Emotional rollercoaster but uplifting nevertheless. Love it

Back