Gold status in holland after one day

peggy

Proud Member
GREAT NEWS IN HOLLAND.

In Holland the Album Michael has sold 30.000 copies on the first day of release.
This great news just friday the 10th and selling 30.000 copies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the Saterday still around we can get to 50.000 or 60.000 copies

WOW...I am assuming that is a very good news, not knowing what his previous sales were in this market.

Thank you for the information...Congrats!!! MJ.

WOW...I am assuming that is a very good news, not knowing what his previous sales were in this market.

Normally michael sold around platina 100.000 copies in a week. but that was before downloading in the good years of buying music nostalagie.

We should follow up the sales statistics in our countries and add the results in the Album sales thread...!

I posted this in the official album thread earlier.
I didn't know if I should have made a thread about it and now you did lol

It's great news though. Gold status on the first day.
Appariantly the album is at nr. 2 right now. (Could hopefully be nr.1 after a week on sale)

I hope other countries follow soon. I think they will though. :)

I bought two already here in Holland! YEah!!!
The sound is better on the album.
Go buy it this week please

Love

That's awesome. So if the album sold 30,000 copies in one day that means total week sales would be in the 100,000 to 120,000 range?

That's awesome. So if the album sold 30,000 copies in one day that means total week sales would be in the 100,000 to 120,000 range?

That's one eighth of Sony's expected global first week sales in the Netherlands alone... The album should do well in Germany, Japan and the UK.

I guess the executives at Sony must feel relieved now.

As my copy didn't arrive in the mail today, I bought a copy from iTunes... So I'm good for two of those 30.000. Let's make it 300.000 in 2011!

GREAT NEWS IN HOLLAND.

In Holland the Album Michael has sold 30.000 copies on the first day of release.
This great news just friday the 10th and selling 30.000 copies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the Saterday still around we can get to 50.000 or 60.000 copies

One of them was me!:yes:

DSC00686.JPG

Another news fact the album Michael is number 1 in the I TUNES TOP 100 in Holland

Another news fact the album Michael is number 1 in the I TUNES TOP 100 in Holland

YEAH, NUMBER ONE IN HOLLAND:clapping::wild::clapping::dancin::dancin::clapping::wild::clapping:

Foto-3KF6LMA4.jpg

Last edited:
Back