Give In To Me Song + Video Discussion

I love that song. I am a rocker girl at heart, so I always loved the fact that Slash was on this song and some of the other Guns N' Roses guys are in the video. MJ looks hawt in the video, as well.

On another note, I met Slash back in 1999 at a music convention in LA. I noticed the other day while going through a photo album that he has on in the photo with me, what I think is the same shirt he has on in the video. There was several years in between (I think the video is from late 1992/1993) and my photo was from 1999, but I guess it's altogether possible it's the same shirt.

slashheidi013099.jpg
[/URL]

I love that song. I am a rocker girl at heart, so I always loved the fact that Slash was on this song and some of the other Guns N' Roses guys are in the video. MJ looks hawt in the video, as well.

On another note, I met Slash back in 1999 at a music convention in LA. I noticed the other day while going through a photo album that he has on in the photo with me, what I think is the same shirt he has on in the video. There was several years in between (I think the video is from late 1992/1993) and my photo was from 1999, but I guess it's altogether possible it's the same shirt.

slashheidi013099.jpg
[/URL][/QUOTE]

oh wow...so cool that you met Slash! Nice picture. :)

I loved the part when he sings' and it's okayyyy...' and he's smiling, that is the best part in the video... :D Love it, love him!!!

Yeeessss! It's the best part of the video.... he's smiling so cute! All of us agree that GITM is very hot song and video?

About the music: this one is one of my favorite Michael's music! He sings with power, passion, desire and rage on voice. The vocals are wonderful! I love rock things and Beat It, Dirty Diana, Give in to Me, COme Together is a passion for me.
The video seems Dirty Diana video but much better than Dirty Diana. In Dirty Diana (music and video) he doesn't want involve with the girl, but in end ''Because he's sleeping with me'' hahahahaha . In GITM he enjoy so much with the passion and desire and all. I love this!
And what about that electricity? The electricity passing throught him and blowing really show the passion and desires on music.
I think this music was overlook, but it is one of the best songs ever! The guitar, the lyrics, the Michael's vocals. It's all powerfull.

And I can't stop of hear Michael saying ''Quench my desire''...

Back