Girl throws puppies in the river.....4chan and other aim to find her.

Hurting someone who can"t defend itself is a worste thing in the world.
But, you know....there is no sense in this world any more with all this violence all over. All I can do is hide in my own world and fight the violence when I see it.
There was one situation for me...I was walking by a church when ppl were coming out, sunday morning.
One poor dog was there, walking around..abandoned. And one man kicked him. ( one of those who just left the church. )
I was shocked...I stopped and told him:
" How can you do that ??!! You just left the house of love ! "
I was very mad. And guess what...a bunch of old ladies were telling me that I was rude. Noone cared that he kicked an innocent creature for no reason.
This is a sad world. :(

But, you know....there is no sense in this world any more with all this violence all over. All I can do is hide in my own world and fight the violence when I see it.
There was one situation for me...I was walking by a church when ppl were coming out, sunday morning.
One poor dog was there, walking around..abandoned. And one man kicked him. ( one of those who just left the church. )
I was very mad. And guess what...a bunch of old ladies were telling me that I was rude. Noone cared that he kicked an innocent creature for no reason.
:bugeyed That poor dog. atleast you stood up for him and spoke your peace. People in this world are getting meaner and meaner...:(

Last edited:
Am I the only one, who after hearing repeatedly about stories about this, feels ashamed to be a human being?

time to go give my dog a big hug

Last edited:
Am I the only one, who after hearing repeatedly about stories about this, feels ashamed to be a human being?

Totally agree with you. There are times where I just lose hope in our species.
*hugs cat and dog*

You are not the only one. I feel like that for ages.
Love for all the animals in the world !:wub:

:cry:

That dog must have been so mistreated in the streets. :cry: I know this because I participate an organization in my country (with very pride :heart:) that cares for cats and dogs from the streets and/or are abandoned by their owners, they are mistreated and suffer a lot, I know so many sad stories. :cry: But thank God we have angels, very good people (people common that love animals and veterinary) who rescue, care with much love and save the lives of these animals and at the end, they find a house and an owner who truly love them. :wub:

So many cruelty in this world.
There is nothing more that makes me so mad than stories like this. That kind of ppl deserve to be treated just like the way they treat those poor animals.I wish I could save them all. If I ever win a lottery I am going to make my own animal-shelter.
My pet is a cat who was also left behind. He was walking around a store for 3 days untill I found him. Ppl were passing by him and nobody cared to even give him some food.
Now he is a happy 3 year old cat.
No...I can never understand how can humans be so evil.

I can't bring myself to watch a video like that at all :( How someone can do that to a defenceless animal is beyond belief!! I don't condone violence towards a nother human being but I hope that receives the maximum punishment for this in the strongest possible terms!

I'm gonna be hugging my dog when I get back home:

l0co.jpg

It could be just a puppy first, but who knows what will be the second?
.....................so I hope she can get some psycho therapy before she gets punished

Back