Geraldine Hughes Talks About How Michael's Mother Is Dealing With His Death

I would like to say that the devil CANNOT do anything without God's permission. Therefore, God did allow it and when God allows someone good to die, they have already accomplished their goal here on earth. You are right when you say, we need to be comforted. I hope you can find comfort in what I am saying.

I am not religious at all, so I am sorry to say this doesn't comfort me at all.

Poor Katherine. I can't think of a worse thing than losing a child.

Same here...:( I don't know who this Geraldine Hughes person is and really don't get what she's saying here. All I can say is my heart breaks everytime I think about Mama Katherine.

She is the author of the book "Redemption" about the first allegations against Michael. She's one of the good guys :)

May she find comfort, strenght, hope and patience... :angel:

i am not sure about God. :angry: i dont trust him no more...

only if I know it was :heart:Michael who really wanted to go and that He loves it there, wants to stay and is happy, fine, and loved up there, not lonely, not worried and has no regret.... then i can gain my trust back in god.

May she find comfort, strenght, hope and patience... :angel:

i am not sure about God. :angry: i dont trust him no more...

only if I know it was :heart:Michael who really wanted to go and that He loves it there, wants to stay and is happy, fine, and loved up there, not lonely, not worried and has no regret.... then i can gain my trust back in god.

Hey hun...well i get where you're coming from. The hurt and the pain that you're feeling. I felt that too. But in MY HONEST Opinion, I'd say I'm happy, not because he's gone from us. But I'm happy for him, Because he figured out the secret of life. He understood the world, but the world FAILED To understand him. He's done everything in his power to help us, the world, and now he's done, he knows we are gonna continue with his work...I'm really happy for him:yes:

His children see him everyday(he's watching over them)! Life is very interesting and an amazing thing.

I tell you, from my heart that Being Angry with God, will never get us anywhere. I was @ first, and I Was Never peaceful.

I'll admit that sometimes even today, i cried for Michael. But those tears werent the same as the June 25th ones or the months following that.

Thankyou for making me think...;) :D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

how does hughes know how katherines feeling.she claims to know the family?

Some like Hughes. I don't know her personally but unlike Aphrodite Jones who saw an injustice and soon wrote about it. It took Hughes years before she came forth. I don't know the circumstances behind her long wait. Fear of job loss maybe but I really don't know what to think about her honestly.

how does hughes know how katherines feeling.she claims to know the family?

Did I missunderstand it or didn't she say she saw Mrs Jackson after Michael's death? Of course she can't be sure how she's doing but I'm guessing that's how she knows...

i dunno. i dont follow what she says. she claims to know that murray left the house on the 25th came back and found mj. i find her about dodgy tbh. fine in regards to her first book but then u know what they are like. claiming to know more than they do in order to keep in the spotlight

Back