George Michael On Michael Jackson

After hearing the old story that George Michael is angry about the verdict that he wanted Michael to rot in jail, well I got a major spit that I would hawk and aim at his face and I'd tell him he sucks. He's next on my H8T list.

That remind me of the interview michael jackson gave where and interviewer asked the questions to janet (or was it latoya) and she asked michael.

Maybe Mikey felt like he couldn't be trusted..him and 2Pac were known for that..you know, having that "Trust no man" attitude. Michael was a bit nicer with his though. George Michael's a douchebag anyway, so I don't even believe most of the crap that comes out of his mouth anyway. *Kanye shrug*

It was rude/pompous to barely acknowledge him in the meeting. He was on his superstar thing.

It wasn't a HUGE hit, but I remember I was in Paris around the time it came out. They were promoting the hell out if it.
Posters everywhere, and in the Virgin Megastore, they had life-size statues of the costumes he had on/on the single cover.

Daaaayum! That was a real trip right there!
Nope, never seen the video and don't know this song but I do now. Dayum!

Love his voice.

Wonder if this was shown on VH1 or MTV, if so, I sure missed it. Very interesting indeed! :popcorn:

Back