George Carlin Dead

im so upset...omg i have all his books...he even came to town w/ his show but i figured i could catch the next tour b/c i was in the beginning stages of my lil peanut below and couldn't tolerate being out for too long w/o hurling....

omg....i wonder if he ever found a place for his stuff!

I loved that dialogue. I loved his wit. I have heard him live and he used to come on Johny Carson years ago. He was the same there. Genuine.

Who are you people? And where is my horse?

anyone catch his last HBO flick? i finally managed to see one of them live on TV (i'm in UK) - never seen him perform on live on stage, though.
"... Yeah didn't help; He died anyway. Apparently the simple act of your seeing him did not slow his death down. In fact it may have made it more aggressive. You know you could be responsible for George's death; How do you live with yourself!"
he was as strong as ever throughout his whole career - well, after losing the tie anyway lol

nope i meant rot and no disrespect meant at all - in fact, i'm pretty sure George would have liked my eulogy considering his own religious views and critique of common illogical phrases.

"F*ck The Dead!" - George Carlin

I think you're right!

The ironic part is how George would be disgusted by the outpour of support we are showing. I don't care anyways, you will be missed George.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FvImP6P_czc&feature=related

"Picture your grandmother in hell, baking pies.... without an oven..." :lol:

Last edited:
^ LOL

"you know.. i think he's up there now smiliing at us.....
smh2.gif
"

Was watching keith olbermann and he showed a clip of o'reilly showing an interview he did with george back in april 2001 of bill criticising george for saying the f word and then keith showed his now infamous 'inside edition' meltdown of him saying the f word twice so can you say hypocrite?

This really sucks. George Carlin was the last of the truly funny comedians and he had just done a stand up special too. There's a few left, like Ellen DeGenerous. But for the most part, the era of great comedians is gone and now we just have a bunch of unintelligent toliet humor comics who make your eyes glaze over. This is a loss. First the last of the Hollywood musical golden era greats dies in Cyd Charisse and now this.
We still have don rickles if he counts.

Back