Funeral Program w/ Messages From Jacksons

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
There are actually two pics of Michael with his children. But I can understand that the family don't want to put too many pics of the kids. Plus, these are already public pics.

Where did you read that Lisa got to spend some private time with Michael's coffin hopespringseternal? I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to do that because I think she had a lot of things to say to him.

About Lisa and Janet possibly talking together a lot that night. Didn't Lisa and Janet become very good friends during and after the marriage? They might have always been in some sort of contact with each other over the years. I remember reading somewhere that Janet had gone to Lisa's bday party sometime in the 00's.

Also, I do believe the denying Debbie a visit with Michael's coffin is a rumor. Debbie and Katherine have been working together successfully for the sake of the children and I don't see how and why the family would be mean to her like that.

I was also wondering why Randy hadn't written anything. I think Randy has always been extremely close to Michael and IMO was his closest sibling till the end. Maybe Randy just couldn't find the words to really express how he feels about his big brother. I wouldn't hold anything against Randy for not writing anything. Janet's messages are the same in her BET, public memorial and private funeral programs. Yet, we all know how Janet feels about Michael and vice versa. I just think they are just in too much pain.

Yeah, they did become very good friends. And I think they stayed close even to this day. And I guess Janet spending most of the evening chatting with her at the dinner gathering kinda proves that. Janet is only 2 years older than Lisa and was the closest sibling to Mj to it kinda makes sense that they would form a strong bond.

Back