Frank Dileo

Frank was always a leech and a two faced b*tch bad mouthin people when Michael wasn't in the room....f*ck him.

-D

this is so painful right now to even talk about Michael's death...why would you as fans start attacking someone who we know really loved Michael? he was there for him when everyone had turned their back on him. to argue about things like this now is just totally senseless

y the hell was his stupid ass there? a
because mike loved him and he loved mike. stop talking shit just because you have your own personal issues against him

I cant believe people are attacking Uncle Tookie now!

WHES and Classic - thank you for being a sense of reasonableness to this matter. For me, your posts have said it all.

It is simple - we were not there and we do not know the circumstances.

Guys, please don't start attacking each other. We have different opinions on different people and that's ok, but we are not going to start fighting with each other now. It would be a disgrace.

I don't care what's Frank's relationship was with Michael, most people leave that to family members to tell the children that their parent has died.

I apologise for my comment in advance, I mean no disrespect.

But "most people" have no idea what they will do or how they will react to a family member's death until it happens.

We just don't know everything and what happened when the kids were told. :(

There is so much information going around right now that we really don't know what is fact, half-fact, or total fiction. The one article I read that gave reference to Paris stated that Mrs. Jackson was there with the children waiting for news together. If that is the case then family was with them. We weren't there to know what happened in what sequence. For all we know the rest of the family may have been too broken up to give the news to Mrs. Jackson and the children. Or all the family could have been in the room with the children and were waiting on Frank to bring back information to them.

Let's face that we really don't know the personal interactions and relationships of these people. And there is really no right words or phrasing to tell anyone that their father or son just died, so is it really necessary to worry right now about word choice? When the media went from saying Michael was in a coma to he was dead the words sounded so harsh to me and still makes me cringe. But, I do know this, no matter what phrase they would have used, the meaning would have been the same as well as the feelings.

Thank you for this post.

I don't care what's Frank's relationship was with Michael, most people leave that to family members to tell the children that their parent has died.
doest i matter no one kows what state other family members were in or whether frank was asked to do it.some of u have issueswith frank just dont like it regardless of what went on. u like to think he ran inthere and said o btw your dads dead with no autority to do it but he took it on himself because of the issues u have with him. just anotehr stick to beat someone u dont like

I am having trouble with this, but I just don't think it was Frank Dileo's job to tell Michaels kids that their father had died. In most cases that shocking news is usually left to family members to tell the children. For him to tell the children that their father had died must have been traumatic and they must have witnessed the frenzi that was taken place.

thank u!

y the hell was his stupid ass there? a nanny? a social worker? please, wait for grandma and let them process it first.

and for him to even divulge how the kids reacted, especially paris, im shocked. what's to benefit from it? we know they loved their father. don't exploit their grief to get a spot on the fox ticker

This is one of the most ridiculous things I've read on MJ forums over the weekend. How is it your business to say who should have told the children about Michael's death? You have no idea how consistent Frank has been in Michael or those children's lives. I was Paris' age when my father died, a family member wasn't the one to tell me. It doesn't matter who the hell tells you it doesn't make it any easier if the news comes from a neighbour, your grandmother, a social worker. Your world still ends. Stop being so petty.

well said. because they have their own issues with frank.

Guys, please don't start attacking each other. We have different opinions on different people and that's ok, but we are not going to start fighting with each other now. It would be a disgrace.

Yeah, we are lovers, not fighters, dont you remember?

my own issues w/ frank? he was screweing mj over w/ teh allgood concerts. he didn't say a word. nowhe's going around saying how the kids reacted.

if he such a family friend etc...y wouldhe divulge that information? 'uncle tookie' is using this now to exploit mj. and imo,he's no better than oxman. running his mouth about mj's passing.

mj may have loved him but he also cared for other people in his world who were bad to him.

^^ You dont know the full details about that at all. Youve only heard half truths and hearsay.

Its like when Bain was suing Mike, everybody was angry at Mike for not having his finances in order etc etc. and sure enough, Mike knew what he was doing and already had a document that vetoed anything Bain was trying. But we didnt know that at the time and why would we. Its non of our business. Unless you know the full facts, its best to just STFU.

Stop pointing fingers. You dont know anything.

This is one of the most ridiculous things I've read on MJ forums over the weekend. How is it your business to say who should have told the children about Michael's death? You have no idea how consistent Frank has been in Michael or those children's lives. I was Paris' age when my father died, a family member wasn't the one to tell me. It doesn't matter who the hell tells you it doesn't make it any easier if the news comes from a neighbour, your grandmother, a social worker. Your world still ends. Stop being so petty.
Backoff and Relax.... It was my opinion about what Frank Dileo allegedly told the children. You don't care who would tell a child about the death of a parent, but I do. It's my opinion. And please don't get emotional when sharing your own personal experience because you don't like someone elses opinion.

Your world still ends???????????, What is that suppose to mean?

Backoff and Relax.... It was my opinion about what Frank Dileo allegedly told the children. You don't care who would tell a child about the death of a parent, but I do. It's my opinion. And please don't get emotional when sharing your own personal experience because you don't like someone elses opinion.

Your world still ends???????????, What is that suppose to mean?

Its obvious what I mean why 'your world still ends'. Your parent is gone, if feels like the end of the world. It doesn't matter who tells the children, the pain is still exactly the same. They were with their grandmother and the man that told them, Frank, was loyal to Michael and help build Michael's career to the very biggest it ever was. He stood by him through the trial. He was certainly more trustworthy than a lot of people around Michael. Frank was the first person Jermaine hugged after he did the press conference that night

Its obvious what I mean why 'your world still ends'. Your parent is gone, if feels like the end of the world. It doesn't matter who tells the children, the pain is still exactly the same. They were with their grandmother and the man that told them, Frank, was loyal to Michael and help build Michael's career to the very biggest it ever was. He stood by him through the trial. He was certainly more trustworthy than a lot of people around Michael. Frank was the first person Jermaine hugged after he did the press conference that night

For your information, my mother died 14 years ago on JUNE 25, 1995. Yes Michael Jackson died on the anniversary of my own mother'S death, so please don't come here on this forum telling me about how I should think. If it is true what Frank Dileo said to the children, I don't like it. Respect my opinion.

For your information, my mother died 14 years ago on JUNE 25, 1995. Yes Michael Jackson died on the anniversary of my own mother'S death, so please don't come here on this forum telling me about how I should think. If it is true what Frank Dileo said to the children, I don't like it. Respect my opinion.

There isn't any need to bold or become angry with me. I just think Frank did the very best thing for those children. He is the one now helping to organise and stabilize their future. He was probably the person most together that day. I didn't tell you how you should think, I just said it doesn't matter who tells a child, it still hurts exactly the same.

There isn't any need to bold or become angry with me. I just think Frank did the very best thing for those children. He is the one now helping to organise and stabilize their future. He was probably the person most together that day. I didn't tell you how you should think, I just said it doesn't matter who tells a child, it still hurts exactly the same.
The Bold & Anger is to let you know to back off. Your opinion is just that your opinion. You have no clue to what the relationship with those children people had. You don't know what Frank Dileo did for the children, you weren't there and neither was anyone of us. It MATTERS TO ME, so respect that.

Last edited:
What I am saying is that Frank Dileo could have told the children that there father was being taken care of by the doctors and medical staff even though the truth was that Michael had passed. It seems insensitive for a friend or business manager to share with the children that there father had died even though the deceased had family members who were capable in doing the very samething.

Didn't Mike say that Frank was the only ex-manager who came to support him at the trial. I don't really see a reason to bash Frank

Right now, Im not sure what to think of the people in Michaels inner circle.

We weren't there to witness how the news was told to the kids and we dont know how close and comfortable they are with Frank. I admit I was shocked to hear that it wasnt Katherine or another family to tell them, but there never is a right way of delivering such horrible news to anyone. Its easy to say what should've happened now in hindsight.

There really is just so much that we dont know about those final hours.

I am not bashing Frank Dileo, I just think that tragic information such as the death of a parent should be left to family members, ESPECIALLY if children are involved.

I don't think Katherine was in great shape so that she can do that

to me it dosn't matter, the truth is the truth and the pain will be the same

I wish Frank wouldn't have spoken about it publicly.

That's all.

yea he said he wouldn't divulge much and then the next day we know what the reactions were of his kids. classy

Exactly, That's the only reason why he would do that so he can go on every damn t.V. show to tell the world that he had to break the tragic news to Michael's children. It's nothing but a damn ego thing with all these people who worked for Michael Jackson.

I just think that tragic information such as the death of a parent should be left to family members, ESPECIALLY if children are involved.

That's fine but it doesn't always happen in that way. And as others have said in the long run it doesn't matter. The words hurt the same

The Bold & Anger is to let you know to back off.

Don't be ridiculous

Your opinion is just that your opinion. You have no clue to what the relationship with those children people had. You don't know what Frank Dileo did for the children,

Neither do you, so don't assume Michael hired someone that wasn't good enough to have around his children. Michael has known Frank for 24 years.

Back