For Your Attention - Re Member Registrations / Update Pg 3 Manual Correction of user registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: For Your Attention - Re Member Registrations

yep all checks out. give me some time to talk with Gaz and determine how we are going to restore the registration dates. You don't need to post your registration dates anymore as I'm certain that we got a decent enough date and it only vary maximum a day due to time zones.

my join date is February 2009.

We were able to get user registration dates from an old save (May 11) of our database. In order to protect the current database from any possible errors we will only update the registration dates manually and as requested. We started a thread in the help section. If you post your requests there we'll change your registration dates.

Thanks for understanding

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/118029-Official-MJJC-Correct-My-Registration-Date-Thread

I need to test something. I need people who know their registration date (month /year) for certain to tell it to me.

ankita - is 7/5/2004 correct?
Tsukiji - is 8/20/2009 correct?
rhilo - is 8/2/2010 correct?

bluesky how about 10/31/2009 for you? correct?

Yes, Mine's correct. I registered last year, but started posting only this year :)

We were able to get user registration dates from an old save (May 11) of our database. In order to protect the current database from any possible errors we will only update the registration dates manually and as requested. We started a thread in the help section. If you post your requests there we'll change your registration dates.

Thanks for understanding

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/118029-Official-MJJC-Correct-My-Registration-Date-Thread

ok Ivy thank you so much..whatever you can do is fine...not a problem at all...:)

Guys,

As you all now know we have managed to extract a previous back up of the user database, Ivy has since in turn been able to unravel the code to see join-able dates,

Therefore we have now sought to manually update accounts where a request has been sought,

Please now all make your way to the help section to ensure you are pulled from the list and your register date changed.

Many thanks, and especially thanks to my number two Ivy for decoding the user mysql

Yeah..here's hoping people are truthful about when they joined.

I joined in August of '09..so bad time for this to happen for me :lol:

True. I joined 26 July 2009. So I could have got my legacy member status.

okay. Thanks.

:heart:
souldreamer7

My first Post was at April 17, 2011.

Please, take this date. I have forgotten my register date.

I wish you much power for this boring work! Many thanks!

I need to test something. I need people who know their registration date (month /year) for certain to tell it to me.

ankita - is 7/5/2004 correct?
Tsukiji - is 8/20/2009 correct?
rhilo - is 8/2/2010 correct?

bluesky how about 10/31/2009 for you? correct?

I don't remember my exact date in 2003, but when I lost the password and rejoined it was 4 th July 2004. That is-
07/04/2004 ---mm/dd/yy

I just want to thank Gaz and his Staff :)
You are doing a great work here :D
My all dates information as well as lost points and levels are back as they were :)
Thanks again for your work. God bless you all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back