For the disillusioned fans.... a reason to be happy.

MattyJam

Guests
If you believe all the Cascio songs are fakes it doesn't really matter anymore... You've still got a whole new albums worth of MJ songs.

Just take off Breaking News, Monster and KYHU and replace them with Blue Gangsta, DYKWYCA and Slave To The Rhythm (I'm sure it'll leak in full soon).

Along with the seven undisputed MJ songs on "Michael" you have ten brand new Michael Jackson songs you didn't know 6 months ago.

Agree. Guys, please stop talking about what is fake or not.

We got a new Michael album and more and more people will like michael's music now.

Stop talk about fake songs etc, we DONT know nothing about the songs are fake or not..

So be happy, it would be worse if Sony didn't release any new songs, just 'Best of' albums they have released this 10 years...

Yup, that's what I'll be doing. Can't wait 'till my MJ day.

If you believe all the Cascio songs are fakes it doesn't really matter anymore... You've still got a whole new albums worth of MJ songs.

Just take off Breaking News, Monster and KYHU and replace them with Blue Gangsta, DYKWYCA and Slave To The Rhythm (I'm sure it'll leak in full soon).

Along with the seven undisputed MJ songs on "Michael" you have ten brand new Michael Jackson songs you didn't know 6 months ago.

Never heard of Slave To The Rhythm, but has the full Blue Gangsta leaked?!? :bugeyed

I'm just having a horrible vision of Hollywood Tonight leaking and fans saying "that's not Michael!".

Please God no.

Just heard Blue Gangsta and the snippet of Slave to the rhythm. Fantastic songs! Why aren't these (plus 12 O'clock) on the album? Like said, just take off the Cascio tracks and put these on the album instead! Why the hell Sony are doing? I cannot understand this.

Nope, us fans reserve the right to voice our opinion if we believe a song is fake. If we sit back and accept these fake tracks, Sony will continue to make more so they can fill out these posthumous albums.

I know not everyone shares the same opinion, and of course, you're entitled to it, but it's sad when people belittle or attack others because they don't agree with them.

Nope, us fans reserve the right to voice our opinion if we believe a song is fake. If we sit back and accept these fake tracks, Sony will continue to make more so they can fill out these posthumous albums.

Gotta say I agree, even if I dont want to start another controversy and kill the mood of the thread.

Still, guys, enjoy the songs we're sure Michael is singing, and have fun. ;D

I can only speak for myself. But for me, this has never been about which songs that I personally are going to get on the album.

Obviously, I will get my hands on the real songs one way or another, and it is my plan to replace the fakes with real songs for my own listening pleasure.

But this isn't about me.

It's about Michael's legacy, his integrity as an artist and his abilities as a vocal performer.

The estate is seriously hurting what Michael has used decades to build up.

And as a fan, I'm not happy about it.

I know not everyone shares the same opinion, and of course, you're entitled to it, but it's sad when people belittle or attack others because they don't agree with them.

I agree with your right to be able to say what you want, but it's ridiculous that EVERY SINGLE THREAD on this forum turns into "fake"/"boycott"/"fraudascio."

There is a thread SPECIFICALLY for those that do not believe the tracks are real. Take the discussion in there and leave it there.... a lot of us are tired of hearing it.

I'm just having a horrible vision of Hollywood Tonight leaking and fans saying "that's not Michael!".

Please God no.

as far as we know, it's not cascio track, so I think it will help to sort the things out a bit

There are more albums coming... I think they try to capture different styles on one album, just like Michael used to do.

this is my plan just because i dont really like the other tracks listed lol

agree.
i know these fake things make Michael and us upset, i have to say that these things kills me, of course like all of you i'm not happy about it, too.. but rest of the songs come from Michael's heart and VOICE for sure. all of us went crazy and broke happy and sad tears when we heard Blue Gangsta or DYKWYCA, didn't we?

also for me, if i have money, i'll pay on Michael's voice even if he said only one syllable, only one letter, even he says only "A" from the alphabet.

i want to boycott Sony but even if we admit or not, we paid on Sony and will have to continue paying on this company for Michael, because you know unfortunately only they have many things about Michael and for sure they will continue selling these items petit by petit, they will use our love to Michael :cry: :cry: i know it hurts all of us but it seems that we have no solution for this. :no: :cry: i wish we had but.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

with L.O.V.E. my dear friends..

ps:sorry for my poor English.. i hope i haven't written wrong or unproper things.

I am trying very much to think positive, I really am.
I'm very grateful for all the actual MJ songs we've gotten - they're amazing and I can't stop listening to them!

However, you can't tell us just to sit back and watch as Sony and The Estate destroys Michael Jackson's legacy that he worked so hard for his entire life. We have the right to voice our opinions. I think it's absurd. When we buy a Michael Jackson album we expect we get Michael Jackson singing. Is that too much to ask for?

Are these fans boycotting Sony or Michael Jackson? Because all the talk about is NOT BUYING Michael Jackson's album...I've never once heard someone say I am not gonna buy Beyonce's DVD, Playstation Move, Sony Blu ray or Bravia TV.

So again, who and what exactly are you boycotting? Michael Jackson or Sony????

Are these fans boycotting Sony or Michael Jackson? Because all the talk about is NOT BUYING Michael Jackson's album...I've never once heard someone say I am not gonna buy Beyonce's DVD, Playstation Move, Sony Blu ray or Bravia TV.

So again, who and what exactly are you boycotting? Michael Jackson or Sony????

They are boycotting Michael Jackson.

You guys, this was an attempt at making a positive thread.

Let's kind of go with that flow and find a bright side for those who were having a hard time doing so. :)

Re: For the disillusioned fans.... a reason to be happy.

Once again we have name calling in the fan community. I hate all this division surrounding "Michael" and it's doing my head in!!!

We are boicoting the 3 fake tracks on Michael álbum and whatever more fake traks from Cascio that they would include in next albums.

There are no more interest.

I'm really hoping that all of these good songs make it on an album at some point. They're too good to just be heard by a handful of fans. Blue Gangsta is a very, very strong track. It baffles me that it wasn't chosen for 'Michael' so maybe they're keeping it for a later release? I'm hoping so anyway.
Really though, how much better (and stronger) is Blue Gangsta compared to HMH? It really is Michael at his best... :)

Once again we have name calling in the fan community. I hate all this division surrounding "Michael" and it's doing my head in!!!

Disillusioned is not an insult: it means that fans with high hopes for the album are being let down. I think you're thinking of the word "delusional".

Whilst the Cascio fiasco is frustrating we are getting lots of new unheard material in one form or another. It truly is Christmas come early!

There are more albums coming... I think they try to capture different styles on one album, just like Michael used to do.

More like....milking the cow as much as possible.

They freaking put only 10 tracks on the cd, nowadays, it's pretty normal to have at least 10+ tracks. It would have been FINE though if all 10 tracks were brand new, no bullshitty editing and what not (no imposters), but nope.

They actually put all the Cascio tracks on it, which have sparked way too much controversy...not even funny anymore. They even put The way you love me on it....really Sony? Wasn't that track already? Ah yes i thought so. But OMFG...it's probably gonna have a different intro. I'd be surprised if its a complete new production. But again..not nessecary, why not have replaced that song with well...let's say....Blue Gangsta? Do you know where your children are? ...sigh. Ah well.

It's not getting a purchase anyway from me, and TS...exactly, i'll be making my own nice new cd. :)

Back