For Laughs: Billie Jean Jackson Suing Judge Beckloff For $600 Million

ivy

Proud Member
Read till the end for laughs

A Los Angeles judge said Billie Jean was not Michael Jackson’s lover – and now he is facing the potential consequences.

A woman who says she’s Billie Jean Jackson is suing Judge Mitchell Beckloff for discrimination, emotional distress and prejudice, in a $600 million lawsuit filed in LA Superior Court on Tuesday, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Judge Beckloff had previously thrown out Billie Jean’s claims that she was married to the pop star and is son Blanket’s birth mother.

But in the new lawsuit, Billie Jean, who is representing herself, claimed Judge Beckloff failed to provide her the chance to prove paternity through a DNA test.

She also alleged Jackson’s ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley has been stalking her.

“Michael Jackson's family is adverse and will not allow mother and son to meet,” she wrote.

“The loss has harmed the Plaintiff emotionally and physically and has kept her from her son and their home while other families remain free from stalkers and are afforded protection of the Courts, her stalker, Lisa Marie Presley prevails."

Judge Beckloff is the presiding judge over Jackson's multi-million estate.

Here are the documents: http://www.radaronline.com/sites/radaronline.com/files/billie jean doc.pdf

Let me summarize the documents for you (and no I'm not making this up).

- Branca and McClain actually work for Priscilla and Lisa Marie Presley.
- In their spare time they do stalking for Presley family.
- Joe doesn't live at Las Vegas he's lying,he actually lives at Hayvenhurst.
- She calls everyday to the house to speak to Blanket.
- Joe lets her stand across the street without getting her arrested.
- Branca has asked for temporary restraining order against her and in the past had her arrested (so did Katherine).
- Michael's will is forgery and Billie Jean deserves to get 1 billion from Michael's estate because in "You Rock My Word" Michael said "everything I own (to you) I give".
- Branca took over the control of estate fradulently to give the custody of Blanket to "whomever he wants".
- She wants financial support and ownership of Neverland but during the court process she's willing to live at the house at Carolwood Dr.

Thanks for the chuckle, ivy.

I probably shouldn't say this, but some of her claims don't sound any more far-fetched than things I've see on some fan sites. Michaelmania takes many forms!

Oh dear.. :lol: One of the funniest things I've ever heard! And that 'Lisa Marie stalking' part is the funniest! Who's the stalker here?

the nutty widow is at it again well according to the producers of the hit cartoon family guy invited BillieJeannuttyJackson to appear as her self in the mental hospital doing a breakdance spoof to her imaginary husband MJ'S she's out of my life. Source mountsinihospital.com and cartoonetwork

Billie Jean, who is representing herself, [/QUOTE]

actually..THAT is the funny line.

Last edited:
Thanks for the chuckle, ivy.

I probably shouldn't say this, but some of her claims don't sound any more far-fetched than things I've see on some fan sites. Michaelmania takes many forms!

I agree.. i have heard a lost worst from the conspiracy theorists....just sayin'

ivy

i presume a lawyer presented those documents.

nothing against lawyers. there are great ones out there. but it does give insight, into who can be one. and the bar association in general, if my presumption is true.

and there have been cases that sound legit(ear of the beholder, apparently), that have been thrown out of court, so, even if this..when this gets thrown out of court, how illegitimate it sounds, doesn't necessarily have anything to do with it.

she is representing HERSELF....obviously no lawyer is involved.

Last edited:
I agree.. i have heard a lost worst from the conspiracy theorists....just sayin'

she is representing HERSELF....obviously no lawyer is involved.

i was hoping i'd get back here before you did.

i was about to rewrite my whole post, after realizing everything i read.

anyway...this is all getting to me.

Ok, I know it's not really fair to laugh at someone who obviously has serious mental problems, but this:

- Branca and McClain actually work for Priscilla and Lisa Marie Presley.
- In their spare time they do stalking for Presley family.
- Michael's will is forgery and Billie Jean deserves to get 1 billion from Michael's estate because in "You Rock My Word" Michael said "everything I own (to you) I give".

..is just f*cking hilarious :lol::lmao::rofl:

This nutter belives lisa marie is stalking her...pffttt!

Now im not lisa marie fan but pleaseeee lol! i think she more things going on in her life then stalking this thing lol

Doesn't sound any more stupid than what the conspiracy theorists are spewing.

There's no lawyer involved in her lawsuit and it's not hard to see why. She basically admits to stalking Blanket and even with common sense people will know that song lyrics are not wills and estate executors have nothing to do with determining of the custody of the children.

I feel so sorry for the judge being dragged down into this woman's stupid mess.

Don't worry. The case would most probably be thrown out quickly and I do not think that you can get monetary damages from a judge - judges have judicial immunity on the decisions they make (in other words: you cannot sue a judge just because you didn't like their decision about the case). You can file an appeal to reverse the judge's decision. There needs to be a criminal activity to sue a judge. (Billie Jean claims discrimination by the Judge but that would be hard to prove given her claims and how baseless they are - it's not like the judge denied a legit request for DNA test).

Last edited:
Michael’s appearance in this world made many females delusional. Mentally weak individuals like this woman Billie Jean got affected more than others. Those are side effects of Michael’s “magic injections”

thank you ivy... she is a great comedian , i wish she could get her own TV comedy show one day ..

This woman is clearly out of her mind and should probably be seeking some type of medical attention. But in the world we live in, she will be left to her own devices, until she hurts somebody. Then and only then will attention be paid!

Just last night some nut tried to attack A-Rod on the baseball field, because this nut says he's IN LOVE with Cameron Diaz and doesn't want A-Rod with her.

It's really sad how some folks get fixated on a famous person and nothing else in their life matters. Been seeing a lot of that lately.

This heffa needs a life... -.-

She's been stalking him since the 80's.....

I mean...seriously?

Where are her relatives or friends? It's clear the woman has major psychological problems.

WTF? That girl es effing nuts, she wasn't even born when MJ wrote Billie Jean... She has serious issues...

Asedora;3024643 said:
Michael’s appearance in this world made many females delusional. Mentally weak individuals like this woman Billie Jean got affected more than others. Those are side effects of Michael’s “magic injections”

:clapping:eek:mg that is the best description of what Michael has done to all of us... "Magic Injection"... omg i love it!:clapping:

btw you should see her blog... sad. idk if she even has it anymore. i worked so hard to get her kicked off blogger.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

DannyV;3024878 said:
WTF? That girl es effing nuts, she wasn't even born when MJ wrote Billie Jean... She has serious issues...

she is 62 and she had been stalking Michael since 1980s. I believe the first time she made a paternity claim was 1986.

an 2008 article about her

"Billie Jean Jackson" (also known as "Lavon A. Muhammad") has a long-running history of trespassing Michael Jackson's property, while claiming to be his wife and mother to his children. Beginning in 1984, when Muhammad was in her 30s, she would loiter at the Jackson's Encino family home. The harassment became so troublesome that in 1986, Michael Jackson placed a four-year restraining order against her.

Muhammad was arrested three separate times for trespassing onto the Encino property from 1984 through 1988, each offense which resulted in jail-time or probations. In early 1988, a $150 million paternity lawsuit was filed against Jackson presumably by Muhammad, but the case was dismissed.

In January, 1989, Muhammad was convicted of trespassing and sentenced to 2 ½ years in jail because she refused to receive psychiatric treatment instead. As the judge sentenced Muhammad, he also played a snippet from Michael Jackson's song, "Leave Me Alone" to help convey the message to her.

1995: Muhammad was once again arrested for trespassing at the Encino family home. Another restraining order was placed against her, and she was ordered to spend nearly 100 more days in jail. Today, at the age of 60, "Billie Jean Jackson" has once again been arrested for trespassing Neverland Valley Ranch.

she is 62 and she had been stalking Michael since 1980s. I believe the first time she made a paternity claim was 1986.

Good Grief, I had no idea she was 62. She has basically devoted her entire adult life to ALL things Michael and has served jail time to boot.

The Judge might be the next one to get a restraining order.

Like somebody already said: WHERE THE HECK IS HER FAMILY?

Back