FOR AUSTRALIANS: "The Documentary Michael Made to Accompany His Comeback"

Petarkco

Proud Member
On Channel Seven, 7:30pm, It's "A Documentary Michael Made to Accompany His Comeback". Suppose to include rare interviews with family and rare footage. This may also be shown on other channels around the world. Someone please record and upload.

This is also going to be shown on the big screen at Federation Square in Melbourne. More Info @ http://www.federationsquare.com.au/index.cfm?pageID=19&viewDate=2009-6-1&eventID=1561

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for the heads up man.
So this is tonight?
Did you see the commercial on TV? What did it look like?

Here are the details:
http://au.tv.yahoo.com/news/article/-/article/5685668/

'The Michael Jackson Story'

Monday June 29 at 7.30pm on Seven

Channel Seven will this Monday screen an exceptional documentary produced by ITV telling the life story of a man who revolutionised an art.

This definitive piece includes interviews with the people who loved, influenced and understood him the most - his mother, brothers and sisters and many famous people who were a part of Michael Jackson's extraordinary life.

This new documentary had just been completed, to screen ahead of his comeback tour in the UK.

Monday June 29 at 7.30pm on Seven.

Is this something the UK or US fans have seen? Please tell us about it if so.

damm i wanna go to fed sqaure to see it.it would be amazing to get all the fans over there,anyone thinknig of going?

Here are the details:
http://au.tv.yahoo.com/news/article/-/article/5685668/

'The Michael Jackson Story'

Monday June 29 at 7.30pm on Seven

Channel Seven will this Monday screen an exceptional documentary produced by ITV telling the life story of a man who revolutionised an art.

This definitive piece includes interviews with the people who loved, influenced and understood him the most - his mother, brothers and sisters and many famous people who were a part of Michael Jackson's extraordinary life.

This new documentary had just been completed, to screen ahead of his comeback tour in the UK.

Monday June 29 at 7.30pm on Seven.

Is this something the UK or US fans have seen? Please tell us about it if so.

I am a bit confused
The 7news anchor said s "documentary made to accompany his comeback" that would the This is it backstage shots which is with Kenny? AEG?

ITV one is 2-3years old and it was shown in the UK before...

anyone can still record it would be amazing
thanks

The Michael Jackson Story has been playing all week on UKTV, I assumed it was the one from 2003.

Thank you for sharing!! I'll definately be watching here at the house. If I had the means to record it for others I would but we don't have dvr or anything where I am staying. It will be refreshing to see something positive about Mike for a change. Everything about him on the news has been so negative, they showed pictures of the kids faces on tv here today and it made me so angry. Like it isn't hard enough that he's gone but now the slandering as well. I don't even want to watch the news anymore....
Thanks again for the heads up.

I am a bit confused
The 7news anchor said s "documentary made to accompany his comeback" that would the This is it backstage shots which is with Kenny? AEG?

ITV one is 2-3years old and it was shown in the UK before...

anyone can still record it would be amazing
thanks
Hmm, I wouldn't trust the Aussie media much. When they say "documentary made to accompany his comeback...by "accompany", they probably meant "screen ahead of".
But I'd loved to be proven wrong.

Might be worth watching if your a fan. I know the aussie media suck, and then every media sucks!

It's what Channel Seven have been saying on air. On a onscreen ticker and the news presenter (Ian Ross here) said it.

I'll keep an open mind - but I highly doubt this is anything that Michael made for This is It

Good to see you Damien

Sorry to bust anyones bubble about this documentary about Michael, but I really don't believe that it will be good.

Chanel 7 is by far, the most trashy stataion on Australian tv and I would not put it passed them to mislead people into thinking that they have any new footage to show us.
I would bet that they will show old, recycled garbage from the Bashir doco.

The news programs on that chanel have shown some of the most unflattering reports and stories on Michael i have seen which could be compared to the low sense of journalistic integrity you frequently see with the British media when they deal with Michael.

I will not be watching the doco on 7 tonight.

They one they showed on 9 was a really good one, I DO NOT trust seven to show anything good on Michaeel.

OK, if anyone sees that this is the one from 2004 then let us know because I won't be watching it

...I watch this and see people like Smokey, Suzanne DePasse, Berry Gordy who are outliving Michael...

'The Michael Jackson Story' was something billed as showing on ITV2/ITV+1 in the UK last night, I was flipping through channels and saw it and stopped, but there was only a message on the screen saying they couldn't show it for 'legal reasons' :scratch:

so - what r ppl seeing? I am recordng it but don't want to watch until someone confirms that it's not the man in the mirror 2004 special ....

It's been lovely so far. As far as the negative stuff goes, they've been glossing over it in a "there were controversies, but he was ultimately about the music" tone.

oh, that's beautiful - I hope it stays that way until the end of the documentary. Please keep us informed

ive watched it, its a pretty good doc, there are more people sticking up for michael and pushing him up than people putting him down, id recomend it, its only short though, brushed over too quickly really.

I LOVE the things Gladys Knight has been saying. She's saying everything that explains to the general public why Michael is the way he is...that he has ALWAYS been a introvert, that WE gave him this fame.

Ugh...footage of Sneddon talking. Bastard.

They've really been skimming over the bad stuff, which is good. They mentioned 1993 and then quickly went to 'Scream'.

They've touched on stuff but like others are saying, it's more or less defending him, not trashing him. I think it's okay for you to watch it. They do show Sneddon though.... I forgot how strong my dislike of that man was until I heard his voice... raised the hairs on my arms *shudders*.

Back