FOR AUSTRALIANS: Channel 9 showing tribute piece. Actually uplifting.

People
are we not going to have a place in Sydney to pay our respect?
Or is just me who doesnt know where is it

People
are we not going to have a place in Sydney to pay our respect?
Or is just me who doesnt know where is it

hey that's what i've been thinking. i desperately need a place in sydney to gather.... the melbourners are doing stuff, but where are the people in sydney?

HOW SAD WAS THE ENDING :(

i was doing really well and tapping my feet to the songs for the first time since his death. i havent been able to listen to his music since the bad news so this was a big step for me.

BUT wen they played "ben" i broke down again :(

For Australians---CHANNEL 7 are advertising a "special" for MONDAY 29th 7.30PM too---hope it is as nice as 9's effort.

Vargak---any other Sydneysiders----I read /heard somewhere----there is a condolence book at the Powerhouse Museum.
Dawn

For Australians---CHANNEL 7 are advertising a "special" for MONDAY 29th 7.30PM too---hope it is as nice as 9's effort.

Vargak---any other Sydneysiders----I read /heard somewhere----there is a condolence book at the Powerhouse Museum.
Dawn

Thanks- I actually went to the Powerhouse Museum and havent found it..might give them a call

I have to let it out but it is not going to be nice

Where is Sydney's paying its respect???
Did you watch the news tonight? All those shots of people making an effort from all over the world - France, London, all over the States even in Tokyo...
where is Australia?

Why it is not happening here?

Australia might be in a different time zone but it is good enough of an excuse to turn its back on MJ?

Covering the news thats all? where is showing respect taking place...

I am devastated..

Back