FOR AUSTRALIANS: Channel 9 showing tribute piece. Actually uplifting.

it is! it is really good
I am amazed how good this is to celebrate his life...
the timing is perfect we have been mourning for 2 days now..

they just played the HQ version of the Billie Jean 25 and it was cool

Theyre about to show michael in Australia - along with unseen footage of him in aus.

They jus showed snippets of him performing "Dangerous" In sydney - COMPLETELY unseen before, not on the net etc. WOW!

really really really good show..
I could bear listening to any music for the last 2 days and now I am booging down to BAD :)

Hey guys,

I'm watching it now.

They just played segments of earth song, dangerous, and heal the world live from the scg, all of which were not broadcast at the time. It was pretty incredible to see.

We gotta write in to richard through the today show to get the concert in its entirety aired. If they were able to air those snipets they must have access to the rights to show it.

During this incredibly tough time, seeing that concert would help to bring some comfort. It's also a good way to further celebrate his music.

Lets make this happen.

guys, I am so glad you're writing about this. I am taping it because I don't have the energy to watch it now (I've done MJ music and videos with my kids today and I ended up crying so I need to re-focus on line). I am really looking forward to watching this - thanks for the news.

I'm glad Richard Wilkins kept silencing than Stefanovic wank. He kept wanting to kid around about 80s hair, fashion etc.

He was pretty similar during the tragedy, he kept making subtle cracks.

have you guys seen the "drawing" in the Australian Weekend Paper..
if you dont want to get angry dont...I am sooo disappointed about that...I really am ...so if you can please tell how to interpret that "drawing" so I am so lost..

I feel sad that this is my first post.
I was a member on the old forum, but i did not get to post untill now.
Have been a fan since 2001, I'm 19 and I have been heartbroken since I heard...

I taped it as well. It was better than I expected. They showed michael from when he was little untill the HIStory era. It was very fitting (the title of the show was Michael Jackson, King of Pop), just what he has always deserved.

It got me a bit weepy, but is is nice to see that our Michael is getting the respect he has always deserved.

I've just finished watching it too---beautifully done.
So many "different" clips that are not shown too often.
I liked the tour of the studio where Thriller was recorded---and the memorial wall at the Apollo Theatre.
** WELL DONE Channel 9**
I have found comfort in seeing this special----but I cried at the end---just remembering WHO we have lost.
I taped it also.
Dawn

Yes i watched & taped it. It was so beautiful & heartwarming....a sweet ending with the song ''ben''..i had tears in my eyes

I don't think I've ever posted here, but I check here frequently and post on another fan site. PLEASE could anyone possibly upload the whole thing? I missed it and I'm really upset.
I just can't believe Michael has gone. A part of my soul has truly died. I love you forever Michael.

Back