For 2011, would you like a "Michael" extended with 4 New Tracks ?

loka

Proud Member
The only way to make peace between fans and the Estate is to release a new version of "Michael" in few Months...with 3 or 4 tracks added...because, this album wouldn't make justice to Mj's Legacy with this actual Track Listing.

We all want "a place with no name" and "do you know where your children are" for example.

so, if the Estate reads this, please, listen to the fans !

respect the fans, respect Michael !

no to extended edition, yes to "Michael" part 2 with 10 more tracks.

Yes why not ? they should release the songs for which we have the snippets on the net, they know that we want them, not a new album immediatly but an extended one - I really think they should do it.

EDIT : I'm just listening to DYKWYCA on Mjtunes :lol:

No.

They should just work correctly for the next time and not forget that the album Michael was a scam. That's all.

Last edited:
No definitely not. I'd rather have a full new album. We'd get more songs that way. That would just be their way of selling us the exact same songs we've already bought plus 4 new tracks. I'd, personally, prefer a new full album later next year. I never understood "extended editions" of albums.

Or they could do what Michael did for "Blood On The Dancefloor." I thought that was a pretty original way of releasing 5 new songs without having to release a brand new full album. It's just in the middle. They could release the 4 songs on a remix album and then remix some of the "Michael" tracks. Then they can name the remix album after one of the new tracks.

I don't know, good idea? Bad idea? I don't know. hah. I'd like that better than them just adding the new songs onto the album and releasing the entire thing again. I find that to be kind of pointless. They should just put the tracks on there now while they still have some time. I'll already have the album. I don't need multiple copies for 4 songs I can buy from iTunes or Amazon.

Last edited:
I'd rather they just choose about 3 or 4 songs to promote from Michael, and call it good. Start the next project next instead

I'd rather they just choose about 3 or 4 songs to promote from Michael, and call it good. Start the next project next instead

honestly, how do you want that people will buy a new Album if this one disappoints ?

I think it's important for Sony to not disappoint with this one...andd the only way to not disappoint is to re-release "Michael".

What they could do.....since 2011 is the 10th anniversary of "Invincible", why not do a special anniversary edition for that, which would include a new set of unreleased tracks to go with the current 16 tracks...and actually promote it like Sony should have done in 2001?

Rodney Jerkins claims he's been working on something with Michael's left overs from the album, why not have him work on the project (even though I'm not his biggest fan)

honestly, how do you want that people will buy a new Album if this one disappoints ?

I think it's important for Sony to not disappoint with this one...andd the only way to not disappoint is to re-release "Michael".

Re-releasing the album with 4 or so new tracks will make some people happy....but if the tracks with the questionable vocals are still on the re-release, people are still going to be pissy about the situation. Just better to pick 3 or 4 of the current tracks and move on

they could do what Michael did for "Blood On The Dancefloor." I thought that was a pretty original way of releasing 5 new songs without having to release a brand new full album. It's just in the middle. They could release the 4 songs on a remix album and then remix some of the "Michael" tracks. Then they can name the remix album after one of the new tracks.

I don't know, good idea? Bad idea? I don't know. hah. I'd like that better than them just adding the new songs onto the album and releasing the entire thing again. I find that to be kind of pointless. They should just put the tracks on there now while they still have some time.

I agree with all of this. And regarding "Michael", I think that fake vocals or not, the controversial songs on there have caused enough public relations damage already. They seriously should reconsider their position and just drop those songs and replace them if there is still a chance.

I agree with all of this. And regarding "Michael", I think that fake vocals or not, the controversial songs on there have caused enough public relations damage already. They seriously should reconsider their position and just drop those songs and replace them if there is still a chance.

i think ...it's too late...yhat's why i want 4 new tracks

NO! Nothing annoys me more in music than when they bring out a special edition of an album months after the original.

It's a kick in the teeth for all those fans who went out & bought it upon its release. If you want the extra bonus tracks you need to shell out for the original album again.

If the bonus tracks are so good then stick it on a new album or even an EP. I'm glad none of these things happened in Michael's era (unless you count the 2001 Special Editions!).

i think they will deffo do vince 10 with new tracks added, enough to give the fans more material and to give alot of ppl tht dont have a clue mike made the album, if the promoted it man it sell like crazy.

as for michael album, we will see an delux version with new tracks and a single from those new tracks i recon

definately not, i dont like having to buy the same album twice just for a few new songs, they should just wait a little while and then bring out the next album.

The Estate is already being accused of cashing in on MJ. How will it look if they re-release a new album with 4 extra tracks? Why not include the 4 tracks to begin with? That's half of the amount of tracks we are getting? Release a new compilation album next year with another 10 tracks if anything.

What I would really like next year is Dangerous 20 and Invincible 10. Each with a bonus disc filled with outtakes. THAT I would double dip on!

no no no. only a new album.
i dont want something like a best of/greatest hits...

Or they could do what Michael did for "Blood On The Dancefloor." I thought that was a pretty original way of releasing 5 new songs without having to release a brand new full album. It's just in the middle. They could release the 4 songs on a remix album and then remix some of the "Michael" tracks. Then they can name the remix album after one of the new tracks.

That is actually a great idea!

Why have only Invincible 10? Wasn't Dangerous released in 91? We could have Dangerous 20. As for the re-release of MICHAEL, no. Save the songs for upcoming albums.

I would die for a Dangerous special anniversary release, the only thing is, they would have to make it a double album because the cd is already maxed out in space.

Back