Flowers for Elizabeth Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMie

Guests
Note to mods: I know it's not Michael Jackson news, but can this thread stay here for a while so that more people could see it? And when the project is over, it can be moved to the archive. Please :)

Guys, what do you think of sending Liz flowers to the hospital to cheer her up? Accourding to media she's in Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. We started dicussing it in the main Elizabeth thread here http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105890&page=10

The problem is we need someone to create a paypal account for donations, like we did last year with presents for Michael's kids. I know the flowers is my idea, so obviously I should do it myself and I wish I could, but unfortunately paypal has limited options in Russia, we can send money, but we can't receive any. So can anybody help with that??

And after that we can choose flowers from a flower site (and probably a fruit basket, if we have enough money :) ) and send them to Liz.

What do you think?

Re: Flowers of Elizabeth Taylor

Note to mods: I know it's not Michael Jackson news, but can this thread stay here for a while so that more people could see it? And when the project is over, it can be moved to the archive. Please :)

Guys, what do you think of sending Liz flowers to the hospital to cheer her up? Accourding to media she's in Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. We started dicussing it in the main Elizabeth thread here http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105890&page=10

The problem is we need someone to create a paypal account for donations, like we did last year with presents for Michael's kids. I know the flowers is my idea, so obviously I should do it myself and I wish I could, but unfortunately paypal has limited options in Russia, we can send money, but we can't receive any. So can anybody help with that??

And after that we can choose flowers from a flower site (and probably a fruit basket, if we have enough money :) ) and send them to Liz.

What do you think?

I love the idea if someone can set up an account...

@ the Mods: Would it be possible to set up a paypal account through MJJC? So that we all know where our money goes?

Possibly, anyone know who set up the one for the kids birthdays? I don't think it was a member of staff. I'd be happy to arrange it through MJJC and if you guys pick the flowers and whatever gifts you want to buy. Then would it be delivered to the hospital, or would someone take it?

^^^^^^^^^Fail of epic proportions.............

You forget that Liz Taylor is Michael's best friend...........

She helped always helped Michael when he was ill..................especially after the 1993 allegations when Michael could of died.......she was the first person to come to Michael's aid and look after him!!!!............

..............If this is all new to you...........I strongly suggest you look it up!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^Fail of epic proportions.............

You forget that Liz Taylor is Michael's best friend...........

She helped always helped Michael when he was ill..................especially after the 1993 allegations when Michael could of died.......she was the first person to come to Michael's aid and look after him!!!!............

..............If this is all new to you...........I strongly suggest you look it up!!!!!!
AMEN to this post.....:clapping::clapping:

Any woman (no matter what she says...:cheeky:) being in a hospital will love and appreciate the gesture of flowers. Especially when the flowers come from from people who adore and love her friend Michael, extending the love.

It's a loving gesture that would surely warm her heart. Anybody loves flowers- coming from Michael's fans telling her she's being thought of- totally for it.
She stood up so many times for Michael, it's a tad difficult for Michael to physically present his friend with flowers- Michael's fans doing it- what could be lovelier?

refrain from insulting Elizabeth. If you are not interested in this topic simply skip it. There's no need to come in here and post a hate message

I love Elizabeth, MJ's friendship opened my eyes to the legend and wonderful woman that she is, I'll be more than happy to donate to such a nice gesture :)
My prayers are with Elizabeth :angel:

Great idea, I'll be donating if this plan is put into action.

Also while we are doing this... Could someone look up flower shops in the area that deliver to the hospital?? We also have to figure out if the unit she is in accepts donations.

Also while we are doing this... Could someone look up flower shops in the area that deliver to the hospital?? We also have to figure out if the unit she is in accepts donations.

last time we ordered flowers (for MJ3) on sites like these:

http://ww10.1800flowers.com/
http://www.proflowers.com/

we chose flowers, paid with paypal and gave them the address, so they could deliver the flowers themselves. I think we could do the same this time... The most important part is to set up an account.

Like I said guys, I am quite happy to set up a paypal account and take the donations, even to make the transaction to order the flowers etc. if we can have a definite plan in place beforehand. Also, once the cost is calculated onc we reach that amount I will close donations. So this is all something you will need to work out before I set up the account. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back