First Picture of the Album in CD Form !

Yes, the box BENEATH the MICHAEL album is the Vision Boxset. The white box in the background, BEHIND the MICHAEL album, is The Ultimate Collection.

WOWWWWW...
I admit it openly: it gives me shivers....
awwww

LEAK DAMN YOU. LEEEEAAAAK!!!

To those judging me, STFU I know you're all thinking the same :lol: :p

Seriously though I'm really starting to dig the cover after that 30 sec promo.

For some reason, this picture made me incredibly sad. I actually cried. I'm excited for the album too though. There's too many conflicting emotions. It's all too... IDK the right words for it, but yeah. :(

no, we are talking about the box in the background. behind the vision box.
look again.

mjchris is right
;)
One more week ahead and we'll have it. I'm excited to finally get it, but on the other hand I'm so sad that I get an album and MJ is not here.
All this is so bittersweet. So I get you Pretty_Young_Thriller :hug:

^LOL at labeling the breakfast and Milk, cute. :lol:

One more week ahead and we'll have it. I'm excited to finally get it, but on the other hand I'm so sad that I get an album and MJ is not here.
All this is so bittersweet. So I get you Pretty_Young_Thriller :hug:

Exactly. I'd be more than happy to wait another 9 years for a new album if Michael could be here to enjoy it with us. BUT since it is what it is, I'm excited for Michael. :)

It looks great BTW. For some reason, I could never visualize what it would actually look like in person. :p

I can't wait to see the actual 'CD'....I wonder what colour it is, what's on it...:scratch:

For some reason, this picture made me incredibly sad. I actually cried. I'm excited for the album too though. There's too many conflicting emotions. It's all too... IDK the right words for it, but yeah. :(

:hug: i agree with you Pretty_Young_Thriller :cry:

i preordered album and Vision package together, you know with the tshirt they made a package. i'm waiting for the album and also Vision, didn't think they of course will not send them until Michael released :doh:

i'm afraid my heart won't be able to handle waiting for both of them. i wish i ordered them seperately and at least for now my Vision would have been with me. :no::doh::doh: i'm stupid!!!!!

Man this looks really cool! one week to go for us UK people and we'll have the first MJ album in 9 years :D exciting times are ahead peeps!

pls pls pls pls pls pls
pls pls pls pls pls pls
pls pls pls pls pls pls
pls pls pls pls pls pls
pls pls pls pls pls pls
pls pls pls pls pls pls
pls pls pls pls pls pls
pls pls pls pls pls pls
pls pls pls pls pls pls
pls pls pls pls pls pls
pls pls pls pls pls pls
pls pls pls pls pls pls