Finished Oil painting MJ3 Tribute

janart, well done :heart: :heart: :heart: very beautiful!!! :wub:

It's as beautiful as it is so very sad.
If it doesnt upset the kids, I think it will make a great gift too.
Thank you for sharing your work.

yesterday I put a picture up of my unfinished Oil Painting of MJ and MJ3. My camera arrived today and now on this memorial day I can sher the finished painting, that was only finished yesterday. My thoughts and prayers are with u Prince Paris and blanket on this day. :heart:
2j16jxs.jpg

I hope I don't upset any MJJC members as I love u all, u have been there for me, this is the only way I know how to give back.

This is really beautiful :heart:

if you really want to send it to the kids you could try to write Taj on twitter send him the link to the picture and ask him if he would give it to them if you sent it to him or to a given address.

It is truly amazing, definitely the sort that MJ would have hung in Neverland.

I love it, you are an extremely talented artist. It's a very comforting image to look at, knowing he is always here looking down on his children.

yesterday I put a picture up of my unfinished Oil Painting of MJ and MJ3. My camera arrived today and now on this memorial day I can sher the finished painting, that was only finished yesterday. My thoughts and prayers are with u Prince Paris and blanket on this day. :heart:
2j16jxs.jpg

I hope I don't upset any MJJC members as I love u all, u have been there for me, this is the only way I know how to give back.

you made my day ...word

That instantly made me cry. :boohoo: It's beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
when I went to bed it was on page 2, I thought oh well, I got up this morning and have been taken back by all of your wonderful kind words, thank u soooooo much!

It is really a beautiful painting.. love it

Back