Favourite Star wars films/shows

Rip to a legend. He apparently signed off on lucasfilm's use of his voice for AI a few years before he died, so I guess he'll be playing darth vader forever now. (unsettling).

So the Acolyte got cancelled. It is very unfortunate that lucasfilm is setting the tone for what stars wars is going to be going forward by bowing down to weird review bombing and fake outrage.

It wasn't perfect but I wanted to see where it would go in a second season. My outlook for the series now is that they will not be able to do anything new and it'll all be rise of the Skywalker style pandering.

Last edited:
So the Acolyte got cancelled. It is very unfortunate the lucasfilm is setting the tone for what stars wars is going to be going forward by bowing down to weird review bombing and fake outrage.

It wasn't perfect but I wanted to see where it would go in a second season. My outlook for the series now is that they will not be able to do anything new and it'll all be rise of the Skywalker style pandering.
I think Star Wars needs to give up on this streaming series thing and try to get back to movies. Just give us more movies. The special effects of a star wars film are always cutting edge, with the maybe exception of Attack of The Clones. It's just a better format. Kenobi, Acolyte, Ahsoka. All would've been better as films, half the valid complaints would disappear with better effects and a trimmed length.

I mean sure, TROS is lampooned for its stuff, but nobody ever says it looks bad. Or drags on too long, the opposite really.

Rip to a legend. He apparently signed off on lucasfilm's use of his voice for AI a few years before he died, so I guess he'll be playing darth vader forever now. (unsettling).
It's not really an apparently, he just said yes. It was only 2 years ago.

It was a mix of archival recordings and some filtering over lines, which, funny enough, is pretty science fantasy. This is like the sole one case scenario I'd say it's warranted. And there's always impersonators like in Jedi Survivor. Really there isn't much more space needed for Vader on screen. I think we've seen enough truly. Unless they go, even harder on the Empire angles...

Back