Favorite Unreleased Michael Jackson Song?

I think many people are confusing unreleased songs with songs that just didn't appear on any of the original albums ;)

Hehe, might be, since Cheater is on The Ultimate Collection...

You guys are confusing me with some of your choices.
Some of those chosen are at least on TUC. But anyway....

My favorite is Xscape! :listeningtomusic:

She's Trouble, She Got it, Work that Body, Love never felt so good, Slave to the Rhythm :woohoo: I believe none of these have been "officially released" they're amazing!!!!!!!

^^ Carousel is included on the Thriller Special Edition, so it's been released :)

Even to this day it's Someone Put Your Hand Out but Got the Hots is a distant second...

I think "unreleased" in terms of what was not put on regular albums (not compilations). :lol:

That said, I dig "Blue Gangsta", "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" and "Slave to the Rhythm"... so I guess those three. :)

"Do you know where your children are" is my favorite unreleased track......without a doubt.

However its funny to read this thread as many simply dont understand the topic......listing songs like streetwalker,cheater,for all time,in the back and so on.....they are not unreleased :)

Unreleased=not available officially

Does anyone else find If You Don't Love Me really repetitive? My favorite is probably xscape and i'd really love to here call me crazy i've always imagined how that would sound

Slave To The Rhythm. It REALLY should be released as a single.

Hot Street
Blue Gangsta
Slave to the Rhythm
Escape

Has to be Do you know where your children are and Slave to the rhythm. Without a doubt. Allthough I don't know all unreleased songs that are out there.

We've Had Enough. It had to be released. IMO it pisses on half the stuff from Invincible.

We've Had Enough. It had to be released. IMO it pisses on half the stuff from Invincible.

completely agreed, my favourite track from the ultimate collection! it is divine, Michael's vocals are so pure and so strong. it should be released as a single and be the lead song on the next album

Someone put your hand out/do you know wherr your children zre/ slave to the rythmn/fall again/the way you love me ultimatre collection /ijcredible/in the hack/ y away/free/alcapone/price of fame/superfly sister/ baby be mine & last of all much too soon:)

Someone put your hand out/do you know where your children are/ slave to the rythmn/fall again/the way you love me ultimatre collection /incredible/in the back/ fly away/free/alcapone/price of fame/superfly sister/ baby be mine & last of all much too soon:)
oh yh blue gangsta

I came in here thinking Beautiful Girl, I've always been a sucker for the harmonies on the track despite it being very repetitive. But I think I will go for We've Had Enough, while I love Beautiful Girl, I fault it on its clearly not complete, I think the complete track would have been wonderful, however I couldn't possibly find a fault with We've Had Enough, the song speaks to my soul!

Back