Favorite Unreleased Michael Jackson Song?

Escape is just phenomenal, along with Slave to the Rhythm and Do You Know Where Your Children Are. I also adore I Am a Loser without even hearing it in full.

I L.O.V.E. all of Michael's unreleased songs. Some of my most favorites are:

Do You Know Where Your Children Are
Fall Again
Got The Hots
Hot Street
Beautiful Girl
The Way You L.O.V.E. Me
Scared Of The Moon
If You Don't L.O.V.E. Me
Someone Put Your Hand Out (If that counts)
and For All Time

For All Time
Love Never Felt So Good
Streetwalker
We've Had Enough
Slave To The Rhythm
Do You Know Where Your Children Are
Cheater
Hot Street
There Must Be More To Life Than This

Xscape
More to Life (Solo Demo)
Blue Gangsta
Do you know where your children are
Fall Again
In the Back
We've Had Enough

more too. but most don't come to mind as I don't expose the rights of music to the world, especially illegally as most unreleased songs are.

Cheater
Sunset Driver
For All Time
Love Never Felt So Good
Streetwalker
In the Back

Last edited:
For All Time, Fall Again, Xscape, Sunset Driver and Streetwalker (I loooove the muffled scream-singing that he does in the beginning of Streetwalker lol). :wub:

Last edited:
Dammit, this just reminded me of all the amazing songs I lost when my previous computer broke =/ I need a good place to download all the rarities.
Some of my faves: In the Back, Fall Again, Blue Gansta, Xscape, For All Time...

Fall Again
Beautiful Girl
On The Line
Someone Put Your Hand Out
Carousel
One More Chance

And a few more which don't come to mind right now :p

Someone Put Your Hand out was released, twice. Still one of my favorite MJ songs however. Absolutely love it!

Someone Put Your Hand out was released, twice. Still one of my favorite MJ songs however. Absolutely love it!

true, Pepsi cassette single release during the dangerous tour and the ultimate collection 2004 :) would be awesome if it were to be on Dangerous 25 though! along with some others which are unheard to this day! :D

I think many people are confusing unreleased songs with songs that just didn't appear on any of the original albums ;)

Back