Favorite dance routines? (Apart from Michael's of course)

Omarion did something at the BET awards back in 2005 I think, and it impressed me a great deal. Not a big fan of his so I don't know the song (maybe IceBox?), but it was awesome.

I love Usher's "My Way" video as well.

MC Hammer's Can't Touch This video. My brother & I used to watch that video over & over. :) I still enjoy it now.

MC Hammer's Can't Touch This video. My brother & I used to watch that video over & over. :) I still enjoy it now.

That video always makes me laugh but I love it :D.

The Fast Food Rockers choreography is AMAZING...'a pizza hut, a pizza hut, kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut, macdonalds, macdonalds' :rofl:

Woo! Yeah, I especially like the dancing she does towards the end. Another amusing video too. Also, I agree with you about the horns lol.

Woo! Yeah, I especially like the dancing she does towards the end. Another amusing video too. Also, I agree with you about the horns lol.

Yeah, Jennifer Lopez is a really good dancer, I remember watching a programme saying she was originally traning as a dancer before she became an actress and I noticed she was in Janet's 'That's The Way Love Goes' video.

I like the shimmy dance that Pat Benatar does in the bar in her 'Love Is A Battlefield' video, always puts a smile on my face :D.

I love when Jennifer does Latin dancing as well. She did a routine at an award show many years ago now.

lol that Benatar video is quite funny towards the end when she starts dancing, & you can tell it was influenced by Thriller :D

J-Lo was a Fly Girl on "In Living Color". Another Fly Girl, Josie Harris, was in MJ's "Remember The Time" video. She danced for Janet also and was in several of her videos.

I like this Eleanor Powell routine. This was filmed in her real house as that is where the dog was trained and so was used to the layout.
[youtube]q1d4cnYwalM&fmt=18[/youtube]

i always loved this dance routine by Gene Kelly
[youtube]Vw-qlHuktJs[/youtube]

and this one with him and Julie Andrews.
[youtube]jlDe1ha8jdE[/youtube]

Single Ladies, Get Me Bodied-Beyonce
Pleasure Principle, Escapade, Miss You Much & Rhythm Nation-Janet
Promise, Goodies, Like A Boy-Ciara
Rock Da Boat, Are You That Somebody&Try Again-Aaliyah
Caught Up, You Don't Have to Call, My Way-Usher
My Love-Justin Timberlake
Excuse Me Miss, Gimme That, & Forever-Chris Brown
Gossip Folks & Lose Control-Missy Elliott
My Love Is Like Whoa-Mya (The tap dance sequence)..She's a VERY underrated dancer!
I also like to watch Gregory Hines and Savion Glover tap dance..

Last edited:
[youtube]SGLMHrkEzcU[/youtube]
janet's : rock wit u, together again, the knowledge, u want this ...
so many!!!! lol

DirtyDianaMJ☆;2786090 said:
Promise, Goodies, Like A Boy-Ciara
Rock Da Boat, Are You That Somebody&Try Again-Aaliyah
Caught Up, You Don't Have to Call, My Way-Usher
My Love-Justin Timberlake
Excuse Me Miss, Gimme That, & Forever-Chris Brown
My Love Is Like Whoa-Mya (The tap dance sequence)..She's a VERY underrated dancer!
couldn't agree more!! and case of the ex by mya was another amazing routine ...

Janet's if, like many have said is splendid, sexy, sensual and fits the lyric & vibe of the song so well it's like someone fed the song into a computer program that can embody the song and bring it to visual life.

Much in the same way Smooth Criminal does.

Madonna's Vogue also deserves props for this.

And Beyonce's Single Ladies (although on a smaller scale) is the only video from recent memory where I felt similar feelings.

Most of Janet's choreography and dance routines in videos like Rhythm nation, Together again, If and all for you

Aaliyah in her 'Timbo' days like "are you that somebody" and "Rock the Boat"

Omarion- Touch (amazing)

Usher- My way and U dont have to call

Chris Brown - Run it/Kiss Kiss

Even boybands like Backstreet Boys - Everybody (which was choreographed by Fatima Robinson (choreographer of Remember the time))

By some of these choices alot of yall need to look at real dancing and stop limiting yourselves to singers who so happen to dance that doesnt make them real dancers.

Back